7

"Mommie, what happened to your neck?"

Jimin inwardly smirked as he put scrambled eggs on Charlie's plate, "I guess I slept wrong and got bruises."

"You can do that?" Charlie's face scrunched up as he picked up his fork.

"Well, I'm more...sensitive to stuff like that," Ji's eyes flicked to his alpha who was failing to look natural.

"Oh, so I won't get bruises?"

"If you do, I need an explanation as to why," Jungkook cut in suddenly.

"Shh," Jimin said, sliding his hand off Jung's shoulder.

"Why do you need one of those? Are the bruises bad? Do they mean you're sick?"

"It means someone's gonna die," Kook mumbled.

"Hush," Jimin whispered to the taller. "No baby," he smiled, turning back to Charlie, "I'm not sick."

"Good. I wished for your, Daddy's, Joyoungie's, and Maya's health when we went to the shrine on our field trip."

"That's very sweet, baby," Jimin giggled then leaned over to peck Charlie's forehead.

A short pause came over the table as the family continued eating, then Maya started to cry, telling Jimin she was hungry.

"I'll be back," the Omega sighed, standing up from the table and already unbuttoning his borrowed shirt.

"Daddy," Charlie put his fork down and put his elbows on the table, "My seventh birthday is coming up."

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it is."

"So, this year...I just want Taehyungie over and I wanna camp out in the yard."

"Hm," the alpha pursed his lips, "We'll see."

"Does that mean no?"

"No," Jung grinned, "It means we'll see what the weather's like that weekend."

"Thanks, Daddy."

"You're welcome, buddy."

"Hey, Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," the pup smiled.

Kook smiled back then reached across the table to ruffle his son's hair. "I love you, too."

++++++

"Joyoungie," Jimin pouted, holding the bigger twin close to his chest, "What's wrong sweetie?"

The pup let out more coughs and sniffles, not much of a wailer when he cries.

"Momma loves you, you know. You're my chubby baby and I love you."

"Don't call him fat," Jungkook chuckled from his spot at the changing table where he had Maya.

"Yah, I did not say fat. He's healthy, the doctor said so. He just isn't happy right now and I hate that."

"I think Charlie does too. He left as soon as he started getting upset."

"Maybe he has a belly ache or he's constipated. He ate not too long ago."

"He could just be sleepy."

"Mm, maybe." The Omega pouted and nuzzled against his pup, then walked towards Joyoung's crib.

The Omega laid the pup down and covered him up, but he still let out angry gurgles. He looked around his crib as Jimin stroked his belly and he started reaching for the stuffed toy in the corner.