② ⁺˳✧༚ The Keeper Of The Keys

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.

*・
゜゚
・*:.
。.:
*・

The thing is, weird and unexplainable things always happen around (Y/n) (L/n). Like Daisy's eighth birthday when they invited many of her friends to the house to bully (Y/n), and to party too, but... mostly to bully.

A kid named Drew had an awesome idea of hanging people upside-down like the movie he just watched, and when they were about to do so, he floated up in the the air, and his toe broke.

Drew's parents were religious, they kept saying, 'A witch in a house!' And ruined the Johnson's reputation around the neighborhood. (Y/n) was left starving as a punishment.

Or yesterday, when she made the glass disappear and Daisy fell right into the snake's cage. After the snake crawled out a glass return and Daisy was trapped inside instead. She was scarier than the snake, most of the people agreed.

No one, not a single one had any idea how did it all happen, but the Johnsons knew, especially Martha.

"I didn't do anything! The glass vanished by itself... like magic!" She shouted, being dragged back inside the house.

"THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC!" George yelled at her.

She ended up getting locked inside her cupboard for the whole night, with a growling stomach and a consuming sadness. (Y/n) doesn't know how to explain weird or magical things that happens around her neither. If it's not magic, then what is it?

Days passed and things are back where it used to be. (Y/n) (L/n) still waking up in the same cupboard with dusks, going to school with no friends at all, because everyone knows Daisy's gang hates her, and they don't want to disagree with Daisy's gang.

The Johnsons almost seemed like they pretended the whole thing never happened. So (Y/n) did the same, there are no use bringing it up even though she was real curious about everything, just to get beating for it.

One day after (Y/n) made the second plate of bacon for George, Martha yelled at her, telling her to go get the letters at the doormat like always.

She put her hair behind her ears and kneeled down to get the letters, and she froze, seeing one letter, addressed in green ink on yellowish parchment with purple seal, to her.

She looked at it with her heart flowing in her chest, it been almost eleven years in which nobody ever cared of her existence, but someone wrote her a letter.

Ms (Y/n) (L/n)
The cupboard under the stairs
4 Private Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey

"Hurry up, Girl!" George shouted.

The girl stood up, she hasn't taken her eyes off of it yet while walking back and giving George the other letters. He took it and looked up to see her from his chair, and his eyebrows twisted in annoyance.

"Give me that!" He yelled.

"This one's mine." She said, turning her back against him.