Chapter 3: Good Girls Can Kiss And Tell

"Heart breaking is harder than it looks," Rosie heard Justina say behind their bedroom door. She was furious. Justina just crossed the line. Since it was the first day of campus and they didn't get their schedules yet, they didn't go to their classes. Rosie then walked out of the door, and walked down to the boys campus quarter. She saw Jordan being picked on my a couple of football players; making fun of him because he was scrawny. "Hey you!" she called to them. One of their names, Angus, then said, "Looks like lil' old new girl wants to say something. What do you want," he said sharply. She walked over to him and stared him in the eye. "I suggest ye stop pickin' on me friend there alright boyo?" she demanded. He busted out laughing. "She's a foreigner too! Guys look at this!"

"I tried to warn you," she said under her breath. She then punched him in the gut, and kneed him in the forehead. His friends looked frightened. "What. Do you want to end up like your friend here?" They shook their heads no. "Then I suggest ye scram. C'mon lads off you go." They ran away, just leaving their douchebag of a friend behind. Rosie then walked over and hugged Jordan. "Are you okay?" she asked him in a worried tone. "Yeah I'm fine but...what was that!" he exclaimed. She shrugged. "What was what?" He pointed to Angus, still moaning and rolling around on the ground; one arm around his stomach while the other hand was holding his head. "Oh that? I learned from my da back in Derry. I used to live there before but then I moved to Dublin and now here. But yeah...I had to learn how to fight. I used to do cage fighting and I was pro at it." Jordan's eyes opened wide. "Now I know who not to get in a fight with," he said. She started laughing and pushed him playfully. He smirked and pushed her back. She held his hand and they walked over to the field. While they were talking Jordan pointed into the sky and said, "What's that?" Rosie looked up confused. "I don't see anythi-"

Jordan dragged Rosie down and the next thing they knew was that they were on top of each other. They laughed for a minute, and then he blushed. Rosie then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. They both sat up and were still kissing. She ran her fingers through his hair and he held onto her lower back. His lips were so soft and delicate. They stopped for a second and smiled at each other. "Who taught you how to kiss like that," Jordan said. "What about you," Rosie teased. They smirked and continued to kiss.

One of Justina's friends, Ashleigh Hayes was riding her bike on a sidewalk near the field. She was tired so she stopped. She kept hearing giggling and rustling in the field, and when she saw who it was she was shocked. She immediately got her cell phone out and took pictures of Jordan and Rosie cuddling and kissing. She rode as fast as she could down to Justina's dorm and tol her everything and showed her the pictures. "WHAT!" Justina exclaimed. "Yeah! I mean why her!" Ashleigh said. Justina heard someone walking in and saw it was Rosie. "Listen bitch. What makes you think you can just go and make out with people! Especially Jordan! I told you he was mine!"

"If you haven't noticed, this is America. And you're not my leader. Besides...I guess good girls can and tell," Rosie said. She then went upstairs and started emailing her sister about her first kiss. "Not for long," Justina said. "Not for long..."