↠ chap. 02

R a v e n ' s   P O V

It has been two weeks since Mori received an email back from MNET and we have all been meeting up every Sunday to practice.

Thankfully, Mori's boss had given her a day off every week because of how hard Mori was working. I didn't need to teach on Saturday's or Sundays, but I did need to mark my student's works.

Zozo, Sky, Ally and Leah had Sunday's off and Kayla was practically free every day.

"Again!" Mori screamed. "We're still not synchronised enough!"

Leah panted. "M-Mori, I think we deserve a break-"

Mori glowered at Leah, forcing the younger to shrink back.

"No," Mori snapped, turning away from her and replaying the music. "Do you want to lose our only opportunity?"

Kayla stood up from her position, deciding now was a good time to intercept. "Mori, we can't keep practising if we're too tired." She placed a hand on Mori's shoulder.

Mori stopped what she was doing, glaring at Kayla. Kayla reeled her hand back in surprise as Mori never glared at her directly.

"Fine," Leah and Ally cheered. "But don't expect me to come practice with you all anymore." I stared at her with wide eyes, mouth falling open.

The room grew silent as Mori tore her hair tie out of her hair and stuffed it in her expensive Gucci bag. She angrily disconnected her speakers and stuffed that in her bag too, stomping over to grab her black bomber jacket.

Zozo stood up, thinking quickly.

"Mori, come on, be reasonable," She grabs Mori's arm. "Please, we need you to practice."

Mori rolled her eyes, shrugging Zozo's hand off. "Tch. You don't need me if you don't even practice." (i feel like I made mori really Levi lol I really like it, it suits her well)

She wore the bag and slung the jacket over her shoulder, storming out of the room angrily.

I sighed, dejectedly.

Leah grew mad.

"How dare she!" She snapped. "She's our leader! We're meant to do this together!"

But her words just faded away in the tense silence of our practice studio.

 ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

T h i r d   P e r s o n   P O V

Mori stormed out of the studio angrily, nearly bumping into a child on the sidewalk, glaring at the mother for not watching her kid more carefully.

She ran out of the Studio complex and out onto the cold streets, the rage still bubbling inside of her.

Walking with no place in mind, she ended up storming into an empty park and sat down on one of the benches, muttering profanities under her breath.

As Mori finally stopped cursing her members, she felt an intense wave of sadness hit her.

Her eyes glossed over and she bit her lip, using her hands to dab lightly at her eyes to not ruin her eye makeup.

Eventually, she gave up, laying her hands on her lap. Slowly, a tear fell, followed by another and another.

She desperately tried to get her emotions under control and she succeeded.

Mori suddenly felt her bag vibrate, as a familiar ringtone came on.