God's Mission

Rayan's POV

What Asia told me had me thinking, what does she mean by she has to fulfill Gods mission? Does it involve me?

After thinking about it for a minute, I sighed and got up preparing to go home but I heard her voice again.

~Rayan my mission is to make sure you get back on your feet again and meet someone else. If I fail this God is going to punish me and send me to hell for 24 hours. Your going to get why I'm doing this in the end.

Asia's POV

This mission is going to be so exciting because at the end Rayan will never see it coming.

-

The Next Day

-

Rayan's POV

I'm going to play basketball to get my mind off of what Asia told me. So I called my bros Jacob and Chres to come and they agreed.

No Ones POV

Rayan, Jacob and Chres were playing against each other. Jacob and Chres are on a team together and Rayan is alone. Ray was winning and he threw so it could go into the basket but it hit a girl on her head.

All three of the boys run to the girl to see if she is ok.

Ray- I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to hit you

Girl - (holding her head where the ball hit her) no its fine I shouldn't have been walking near the court when y'all were playing

Jacob- Excuse me, what's your name?

Girl- Sabrina

Chres- Okay Sabrina would you like an ice pack or something cause it look like its swelling up.

Sabrina- Yea thanks

They all agreed on going to Rayan's since he lives across the street. He unlocked the door and walked in and got her the ice pack. Chres and Jacob talked to her getting to know her while Rayan went up to his room cause he felt guilty and started crying well more like sobbing.

Rayan's POV

Oh man, I feel bad for hitting Sabrina in her head with the ball cause I know it hurt cause I threw it with all my force. I started talking to Asia.

Asia did you make me hit her or something?

~ Yes

Why?

~ You'll see later on.

{ When you see this ~ that means Asia is talking}

Asia and her damn clues, well let me go back downstairs to see what's going on

No Ones POV

Rayan went back to the living room to see what was going on and Chres was flirting with her. Typical Chres.

~ Don't let him flirt with her

Rayan heard it and stopped Chres.

Rayan- Aye Chres don't you think you shouldn't be flirting with after we probably gave her a bump on her head.

Chres- Correction. You gave her the bump cause you threw the ball and it hit her.

Rayan- Whatever man.

Sabrina- It's okay guys stop arguing over me.

Jacob- Yea what she said.

Sabrina POV

Rayan is really cute and I want our friendship to go further but as I was looking around his home I seen pictures of him and this girl all over. Maybe that's his girlfriend. Then I seen her program in a frame so I guess she died and I feel bad for him cause it was recent too. Damn. But I do want his number, hmm I'll ask for it later.

Jacob's POV

I really think I'm the cause of Asia's death because I kissed her the day of her anniversary with Rayan and I think she was stressing over it.

Here's what happened

So Rayan was in the bedroom getting Asia's gift and he left me and her alone in the kitchen for 10 minutes. Me and her was having a conversation about shoes and I was staring at her while talking and I felt like I had to kiss her so I did it, she was kissing me back till she realized that it was wrong. I apologized to her over and over and she said it was okay and to never speak of it again.

I feel bad so I'm going to tell Rayan right now

Aye Ray

"Yea Bro"

Lemme talk to you for a minute.

"Okay, whats up"

Well a week before Asia's death I kissed her on her lips and I regret it so much

~ it's true but I pulled away and he apologized and he thinks he's the cause of my death.

"...."

-----

How will Ray react to the news he just heard from his best friend and ghost girlfriend?