Untitled Part 8

I stared at Juliet for at least 3 minutes before I knew I had to reply to her. "J-Juliet.. I don't think-" I say but she cut me off "No, I-I understand" She stands up. "Juliet! No, I forgive you. I was going to say that I don't think I could ever not forgive you." I stand up. "Thank you!" She hugs me. "Ouch" I clutch my head and she lets go "Sorry!" She shouts "Be quiet Juliet! You'll make it worse!" The girl comes back with water. "I'm Poppy by the way" She passes me the water. Her freckles shining in the light from the window. "Like, the video with the girl just saying "I'm Poppy"?" I ask ((If you haven't seen the video of that I'll try put the video up top but if not just youtube I'm Poppy and it'll come up)) "Noooooo" She giggles "These are my sisters, Michaela, Cheryl and Jasmine. Juliet is my seconded cousin." Poppy says "Now, lay down and tell us about the guyyy" Cheryl drags me to her bed and lays me down and they all end up crowding and snuggling around me. "What guy?" Juliet puts her hand on mine. "Ugh, Keith... I just wasn't in the mood to be push around and scolded" I sigh "He's not one of those bad boyfriends right?" Michaela says softly. "No, he's lovely, its just.. he's just loud I guess. he's probably beating the sh*t out of something right now" I say and they all nod. We continue to talk about guys and past ex's of all of us.

A few hours later with Keith and the others:

"Keith stop it" Shiro said as he turned back to Keith who was punching a tree. "Keith! Stop it!" Pidge tries to stop him since he was starting to bleed. She ended up just being pushed away. "I need Y/N" Pidge says "She's not going to come, do you think that's a break up?" Lance says "Oh, god I hope not" Hunk butts in. "I guess Its my turn to try stop him" Allura jumps up off the picnic blanket. "Keith! You need to stop look at your knuckles!" She grabs his arm and he calms down a little. "Finally. Now, sit down." Shiro sits him down and sits next to him. "It's not your fault, Keith" Allura puts her hand on his back. "What did I even do..." He lays down on the grass staring at the sky. "Just like Allura said, it wasn't your fault. She's probably just tired." Shiro said. "Tired? Did you see the way she looked at me? She said I was Bothering her!" He groans

Back with the girlies:

"I just don't know how to apologise to him!" I burry my face into the pillow. "Don't. Make him apologise. Basically tease him by walking around with us and laughing, having fun and running around a little away from where he is." Poppy smiles. "You sure?" I ask and they all nod. I get up into (A light blue summer dress~ Or~ an outfit of your choice for the sun) "You look great. lets go, we know where they are" Cheryl giggles and they all drag me out. We get to the park where there is the guys (Plus pidge and allura lolol) having a picnic and a couple other people scattered around the park. "Lets go! We need to actually have fun so loosen up bit" Jasmin smiles. "Tag!" Poppy tags me and they run off making the attention of the others on me and them. "Hey!" I run after them. I was chasing Jasmine at the moment until poppy runs past me "Tag!" I shout and Keith looks over without me noticing. "Is she doing this on purpose? Like, to get attention from Keith, orrrrrrr...?" Pidge says before walking up to me nd me running right past her. "Cheryl noooo" I shout and she is gaining on me since she is tagged as IT. "Ah!" I scream as she tags me and we fall over. "That's enough guys! I need a break." Michaela laughs and we all sit down as Pidge walks up again. "Y/N, Can we talk?" She says and I look at her. "Do I have to?" I Stare at her and she seems taken aback by what I said but she nods. "We need to talk, then we're going back to our dorm room." Pidge says. "What? No. I'm hanging out with friends" I look the girls. "I thought we were your friends." Pidge looks at the guys (ALSO ALLURA) "You are, I have other friends, Katie" I step back slightly. "Whatever, lets talk" She drags me to their picnic blanket. "Whats going on with you Y/N?" Allura asks and pidge sits down. "Nothing." I shrug and look at Keith who's staring at me. "Then what was earlier about?" Lance asks and shiro nods. I turn an look at Keith's hands and my eyes widen. "W-What did you do?!" I walk over with a quick pase and drop to my knees and grab his wrist to look at his bleeding knuckles. "I was... Uhh, hitting a tree" he rubs the back of his neck. "You idiot! Don't hurt yourself like that!" And scold him and Podge smiles. "We've got her backkkk" Pidge whispers to Lance and he grins aswell. I stand and point to keith. "You. Go to the nurses office now." I say and he's sighs and stands up. "Only if you're the one to treat to my wounds" he flicks my forehead. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Come on." I smile to myself "I'll be back in a bit!" I shout to the irks and they mid and smile and continue talking. I drag him to the nurses office and it's empty. "This nurse need to fired... She's barely ever here." I chuckled and push him into one of the chairs. "It's better that way." He says "Hmm?" I turn as I didn't hear him properly. "Oh, nothing" he smirks. I eat the supplies and sit on a chair opposite him and take one of his hands in mine and start to treat it as he flinches. "Look, I'm sorry for earlier. I'm sick and I just didn't want to bother anyone I guess? I'm sorry for saying the things I did, I was just-" Keith's covers my mouth before I can finish. He opens his mouth to speak but it's delayed and he...

HEY GUYS ITS ME IM BACK BUT IMMA BE UPLOADING LATER THAN USUAL BCUZ REASONS BUT HERES A CHAPTER ITS SHORT BUT OY GUYS WANTED TO ALL RELATIONSHIPS TO GO WELL SO HERE WE AREEEEEE! IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!¡!