4

You woke up to the very familiar smell of waffles, your favorite.

You headed to your bathroom to fix your hair and wash your face. You were a college dropout and married, how unbelievable.

Everything in your life had flashed before your eyes as you looked in the mirror. The happiness, the sadness, the madness. It was crazy but you were in love.

Truly in love.

Heading downstairs you heard laughing and the scent of waffles becoming stronger. Taehyung and your Mom were enjoying some while talking like they were.....best friends???

You had never really seen your Mother talk to any of her in-laws that much to the point where they're laughing.

She always dismissed Jin's dad jokes acting like it never happened.

You approached the unusual sight not even to be noticed. They were so into the conversation they didn't see you.

You got some waffles that were already made and finally joined them sitting at the table.

"Ahem" you cleared your throat loudly causing the talking to discontinue at once.

"Oh my god, good morning sweetheart! I didn't even see you." Taehyung chimed.

"Oh, I know. Good morning Mom, didn't know you'll be here?" you said kinda quirky.

"I don't see why I can't come see my daughter's and son-in-law's new place, which is absolutely beautiful by the way."

"And make waffles? You left that part out."

"Uh babe, I'm sorry I didn't wake you eFlies when she's first arrived. You were just sleeping so soundly I didn't want to bother..." Taehyung explained himself.

"No, no it's okay. Seriously. Sorry for making you feel not welcomed Mom, just being morning me I guess!" you awkwardly laughed eating your waffles.

When things cooled back down Taehyung excuses himself leaving you and your Mother alone.

"Hon, is there something you want to tell me?" your Mom's voice softened.

"No Mom, truly, I acted horrible and should've been kinder to you. I'm sorry."

She signed leaning back in her seat gazing up, "My Mina~~ it's okay. I just want your happiness always. I'll leave you to you and your husband." she said getting up grabbing her bag.

"Mom I love you."

"I love you more."

~~

You were sitting on the patio admiring the moonlight and how it brightened the night sky. It was so beautiful.

"Babe." you heard Taehyung day as he wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Hmm?" you answered in response.

"Let's dance."

'Wise men say~ only fools fall in~ but I can't help, falling in love with you'

You two slowly swayed as the music played soothing your ears.

"How did I get so damn lucky?"

"I don't know, I'm really a catch huh?" you laughed."

"I love you Mina."

"I love you Tae."