Chapter 1: Lin's 'Blind Sing-Off'

"Y/N! I JUST DID SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL BE VERY EXCITED ABOUT!" My brother yelled from the room beside mine, since we shared an apartment.

"WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled, eager to hear what he came up with, since he was the creative one. He always said that I was just as creative as he was, but I always disagree... He made multiple musicals! And what have I done? Nothing.

Lin ran into my room, with the biggest grin spread across his dorky face.

"You know that musical I've been working on right?"

"Hamilton?"

"Yes! I just found a place for auditions and to perform it!"

"Really? Where?"

"The Richard Rodgers Theatre!"

"No way! You're kidding!"

"Nope! You can come with if you want!"

"Yeah! I'd love to!"

"Great!"

We jumped inside of Lin's car, and drove off to the Theatre. It was amazing.

=Time skip to the Theatre=

As soon as we got inside, I ran to the stage and felt a rush of happiness fill my heart and soul.

The giant stage made me feel as if I was actually talented. And if I imagined people sitting in the trillions of seats in front of me, I felt like the imaginary people came just to see me! It felt great!

"Wow! There's like, a trillion seats here!" I said excitedly.

Lin chuckled "Well, not that much."

"Well, I know that, but it's just an expression ya know?"

My brother just smiled.

=Time skip to back at the apartment=

I opened the door, flopped on the fluffy couch, and sighed.

"Wow! That place is amazing! I could just sing my lungs out on stage all day, and act my heart out!" I say excitedly.

"I wouldn't mind. Your voice is beautiful, and you're a very talented actress."

"Heh, thanks Lin."

"No problem lil sis."

"Hey! I'm not that much younger! Only five years!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah... And your internet crush Anthony Ramos is three years older than you, remember? He's 26, you're 23." (A/n just go with it.)

I hmphed playfully, and whacked him with a pillow that was placed on the couch.

"Hey!" He shouted, and grabbed a pillow to start whacking me back. 

=After the pillow fight=

"Hey Lin, that was fun, but I'm really tired so I'm gonna head to bed."

"Alright. So will I, but after I finish this song I'm working on."

I started making my way to my room, when I remembered something.

"Oh, and Lin?"

"Yeah?"

"You know that musical you finished a little while ago, and your still holding auditions for?"

"21 Chump Street?"

"And the other one."

"Hamilton?"

"Yeah! Well, I want to be Naomi, and Peggy."