Chapter 3: The "Party"

The time was around 11:30, and nobody had left yet, so Johnathan decided that we would have a contest.

"Whoever leaves this house last, wins."

Everyone agreed.

"Not including Lin and Y/n though."

"What?! Why?" I asked, nearly screaming.

"Well," Jonathan continued. "You guys already live here, so obviously you'll win."

"Oh." I said disappointed "Well then, how can I play this... 'Game' without making it unfair for the rest of you guys?"

Everyone thought about it for a little, when Oak smirked. "How about, you and Lin-"

"No way! I'm out!" Lin said loudly, and clearly not caring if he sounded over exaggerated.

Oak sighed. "Well, that changes everything... Y/n, you can... OH! You have to stay beside Anth for the rest of the night. If you separate for even a second, you're out."

"You're on!" I shouted. But then I thought about it, "Wait, does the bathroom count?" 

Oak thought about it, he then, smirked at me. I gave him a pleading look, and Anthony looked worried. "Alright, bathroom doesn't count." Anth and I sighed, very thankful for Oak's decision.

There was an awkward silence as I made my way across the room to Anth. I stood next to him as the others snickered and smirked at us.

Philipa broke the silence by saying "I SHIP IT!"

I blushed brightly.

Thayne noticed the awkwardness, and decided to save me from mortal embarrassment, and said "Okay! Let's play a game! How about 'Truth or Dare' Ooh! Or maybe 'Would you rather' or... Maybe 'Spin the bottle'?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Yeah, all of those sound great!" Lin said excitedly. Y/n you choose."

"Uh, okay," I said while sitting down on the couch beside Anth. "All of them in order."

"Good idea, I'll start." Daveed said.
"Ant, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you and Y/n to act like a couple."

"Only if she's okay with that." He said, then turned to me "Are you?" My face was so red I could barely talk, so I just nodded. "Okay she's okay with it."

There was an awkward silence.

"Put you arm around her waist or something, show some affection." Phillipa advised.

Anthony shrugged, moved closer beside me, and put his arm around my waist.

"Come on! Act like a real couple! Kiss or something!" Chris said loudly.

Lin was expressionless.

"I would, but I'm kinda scared of Lin, and what he'll do to me."

Lin sighed, as if he was "Don't worry about me. I'm protective of my sister, but she needs some excitement in her life." Lin said while smiling.

"That's kinda awkward, so let's continue to play. Anth ask someone." Thayne said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh, okay." He said sounding disappointed. "Um, Leslie truth or dare?"

"Truth."

=12:00=

"Y/n truth or dare?" Renee asked me. (A/n I'm too lazy to put the accent on the 'n' so just pretend that it's there.)