Chapter 2: Meeting the Cast Members

Lin lead me onto the stage where there was two chairs that were back to back. I sat down on one.

"Have you memorised all the songs from Hamilton?"

"Yeah."

"Great, and this is also good practice for the cast. Number one come on out!"

I heard footsteps, and then I heard the person sit down.

"Y/n, this is the actress playing Eliza, and you will be singing 'Burn' with her. Okay?"

"Alright."

We sang 'Burn' and after, I got to know her. Her name was Phillipa.

Next was 'Angelica Schuyler' and we sang 'Satisfied' her name was Renée.

Then 'Maria Reynolds' and we sang 'Say no to this' her name was Jasmine.

And basically that with all of the cast, so I'm going to shorten it a bit.

Aaron Burr - Leslie - Dear Theodosia

Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson - Daveed - Guns and Ships

George Washington - Christopher - One Last Time

King George III - Jonathan - You'll be back

Hercules Mulligan and James Madison - Okieriete(Oak) - The Story of Tonight

Samuel Seabury - Thayne - Farmers Refuted

But when the last person came on, everyone I already met, were sending smirks my way... But, why?

"Okay Y/n, this is the last one. He is being your Justin Laboy, and he is also playing-"

"-John Laurens and Philip Hamilton. I know, you've told me." I said finishing his sentence, and making the cast chuckle.

"Heh, yeah, anyway, you'll be singing 'What the heck I gotta do' with him."

"Okay!" I said excitedly because I was, well, I was excited. To see my Justin. But it was kinda weird because all the other songs were from Hamilton, but this one wasn't.

The music began, and I decided to go first.

(This is you - This is him - This is the whole cast)

"The plan was called Operation D-Minus. And one of the schools included in the plan was Park Vista Community High School, where a kid named Justin Laboy—"

"That's me."

His voice was oddly familiar.

"—an 18-year-old honor roll student—"

"I get straight A's, man."

"—was in the last semester of his senior year. Justin could hardly believe his luck when a very pretty girl showed up."

"Naomi!"

"In not one, but two of his classes."

"Naomi!" The cast decided to join in.

"She sat in front of him. He switched seats."

"Naomi!"

"The last name she used was."

"Rodriguez!"

"Justin, what drew you to Naomi initially?"

"Man, she used to fall asleep is class, She was a light-skinneded Puerto Rican-Dominican, Long hair, mature in the body like woah."