Chapter Seven

Because of the inccident happened, they couldn't stop but stare at the ground like a fool. Thinking all those things happened at them. Thinking if they could still survive. If they could still get away from that place safe and sound. 

The night came in and they all decided to have a peaceful sleep inside the van that got an empty fuel and got damaged. 

Until they slept peacefully in that night.

*Booorrrrmmmm.. bogs.. booorrrm.. zeeee..* 

A sound of a huge truck woke them up in their beautiful sleep. 

"Urrrg, What's that noise?!" Ashley said while rubbing her eyes in an irritated sound.

"Wait, let me check it first. Stay here." Zeke offered.

Zeke got up and when out the van to check where and what that sound coming from. 

Until he saw a huge truck coming towards them, moving like a drunk truck, making S movements while a fast speed. 

"Guys guys guys!! Come here! A rescue is coming!" Zeke shouted while waving his hands at the huge truck while the others are hurriedly coming outside to call the rescue.

They started waving their hands all together while shouting to help them. 

They didn't stopped and continued doing what they're currently doing.

Then, Ashley just noticed something.

She noticed that the huge truck isn't slowing it's speed and continuing the S movements, like a drunk truck.

She got silent for a while and thinking what if the huge truck's break is broken? What if it will kill them all in an instant? What if the people inside that huge truck is a bad guy. 

Those what ifs fulled the brain of Ashley. Until everyone noticed her siilence. 

"Why aren't you helping us Ashley?" Brittany asked her. 

And it snapped Ashley's attention back to reality.

"Ah! No." And she continued the waving. Waving silently while thinking very deep that even Adele can't roll over it. 

Brittany already noticed that Ashley is moving differently  now. It's like she's thinking of something very deep that it's really brothering her. Brittany continued to get worried over Ashley while continueing what they're doing.

Really, the huge truck's break is broken. But no one knows.

"Why is the huge truck isn't stopping?" Kierra asked.

And everyone agreed to her while stopping on what they're doing, the waving. 

"I know..." Ashley finally spoke up.

Because of what they're thinking of and being scared. They walked away from the huge truck so that they won't get bump by it. 

Until it bumped into a very huge tree and the moving stopped.

"Ohh! It stoppped!" Brittany shouted at them.

"Oh yeaah! Let's go!" Joanie replied while putting her arms above the air. 

And they went into the direction of the huge truck. But they suddently stopped because of what Ashley said.

"What if they're some terrorist, with weapons and going to kill us?" Ashley said with a very worried and scared voice. 

And everyone nodded in agreement. But Kierra didn't let the negative thinking win over her. 

"But what if they're some good guys? I'm going to see it myself!" She rebelled. 

She went towards the huge truck's direction with all her courageous self.

They couldn't stop Kierra because she's already in the huge truck, knocking at the door. 

Until a boy came out with a small blood of his head. 

Kierra got shocked because of what she saw. 

Everyone noticed her reaction that's why they hurriedly came into her direction, running. 

Everyone got shocked also of what they saw. 

"A same face as Xander....." Brittany said in a soft voice while currently got shocked. 

The  boy who looks like the Boyfriend of Kierra who just died got shocked of their reaction also. 

"What?" He asked. 

Kierra shakes her head. "Are you okay? if the truck broken? Can be ride in?" 

The boy got flooded with lots of questions.

"We're trap here, can you help us?" 

Until questions was asked continuously that he couldn't even answer.

"Waaaaaaaaaiiit! You're asking too much question, I can't answer them all at once!" He finally said what he always wanted to say.

"Yes, I can help you get out of here, But I can only bring you to the [ Hindi ko alam yung pangalan ng lugar, kayo nalang po mag edit. ] Because I'm going to go there also." He said. 

"The truck still got some fuel, enough for us to go to the destination. Yes, I'm okay." He continued. 

Afterwhile of talking. 

"STOP TALKING AND LET'S GO! I'M GETTING TIRED!" Ashley demanded. 

They all laughed and went inside the huge truck. 

They all started talking again and completely forgot what had happened yesterday. Because they didn't let the sadness win over him. 

Hours later, they finally arrived at their destination. 

They got down really happy and laughing all together. 

But it all disappeared at once. 

A very destructed, broken, broke, silent, lonely, place welcomed them.

"Are you sure this is [ Destination Barangay LOL :D ] ?" Ashley asked the guy. 

"Yes, I am sure." The guy replied.

"Then what happened here?" Ashley asked again.

"Maybe a tsunami passed by here?" Brittany inserted.

"Shut up Brittany! Our parents is living here!" Ashley shouted because she got so mad. She don't want to let her parents be dead. Also her friends. 

"I'm sorry." Brittany apologized and went to her silent mode. 

"Guys, Don't fight. Let's don't lose hope. We really do need to know what had happened here instead of fighting." Kierra said with some hope on her eyes.

*CLAPS CLAPS CLAPS* 

Jeremy clapped his hand to give applause to Kierra who did such a nice speech.

"Nice speech Kierra! That's why I love you soo much." Jeremy teased her. 

"No time for flirting Jeremy!" Ashley said angrily. "We need to take this situation seriously." 

And they started to walk around the place.

Thinking of what had happened and thinking where all the people. They couldn't stop but her worried about what happened to their hometown. It's their home, it's where their families live. They could be safe of now. They don't know what happened. But they continued to think positively that their parents and friends are safe. 

-----------------

Paki edit nalang po ng story. :D Thank you poo~ xDDD Hindi talaga ako ganyan ka nice magenglish.. huehuehue.. sorry.

-@josephine14311