Chapter 6

A/N
Okay I really want to do the point of view of Jamie before I continue on with the story. From the beginning so don't be mad at me please. I will continue the story once I have Jamie situated.

                   ~Jamie's Pov~

    Jame Jame, wake up Jame Jame. I wake-up to a small hand tapping my back.

    Give out of here Lily. I say muffled against my pillow. She leaves thankfully, and I return to sleeping, only to be abruptly awoken again by ice cold water on my head.

    What are you doing!?!?! I scream jumping out of bed. Lily stares back at me with her playful green eyes, and a strip of her dirty blonde hair falling across her face.

    Lily is like a sour patch kid. First she's sour and evil with me, than she becomes sweet and angelic with Mom.

    Come here you little Brat!! I yell as I chase her down the hall. I almost grab her care bear pajama shirt, but I slip on the rug in the hall. She runs into her room laughing, and locks her door.

    You can't hide in there forever! I yell banging my fist on the door. I just hear Lily giggling. I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom across my room. As soon as I enter I see my reflection in the mirror.

    I see a teenage boy with dull amber eyes and sandy blonde hair that falls, wet, on the sides of his face. My grey t-shirt is drenched in water and half my red sweat pants are soaked. I'm going to kill her.
    I take my clothes off and get in the shower. The hot water warms me up after the cold blast of water from my annoying sister. I wash up and scrub my shampoo and conditioner into my hair. After I'm done cleaning, I get out, grab a towel, and brush my teeth. Today is the last day of school so no more rude awakenings.

    I grab a pair of jeans a plain blue t-shirt, and black converse. I comb my hair and put my clothes on. I exit my room and walk to the kitchen for a bite to eat.

    I see Lily sitting on the living room couch watching Spongebob and  eating Lucky Charms. Gross Lucky Charms.

    She doesn't have school today, because the elementary schools got out last week.

   Lily hasn't noticed me yet, so I walk quietly to her and knock her up side her head.

    Hey what's the big idea!!! She says turning around and rubbing her head.

    I start laughing as I walk to the cupboard to get a cup for milk. I get a strawberry pop-tart as well and put it in the toaster. I look at the clock on the stove and see that it's already 7:01 school starts at 7:30. I run to my room to get my keys and iPhone and see I have a message. I'll look at it when I'm in the car.
     I grab the pop-tart and chug down the milk. I start to walk out the door, but I stop and yell to Lily. Mom is staying home today, so don't try to go in my room!

    Mom works at the animal shelter across the street. She's a single mom, because our dad abandoned us a long time ago. Coward. I rather it be just us anyway.

     I'm in my car before I can hear Lily's response. My car is a black 2007 Chevrolet. It's pretty old, but always took me were I needed to go efficiently. I start eating the pop-tart as I'm looking at my message.

    It's Jake, my long time friend of 10 years. This is what he says to me:

Jake: Emergency!!! Come fast!!!

    I put my phone down, start the car, and head towards Jake's house. When I get there Jake is just standing on his porch.

    He's wearing a black and white striped shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers.

   What's the emergency?! I say rolling the window down.

    I need a ride, because I don't feel like driving. Jake says walking over to the car. To bad! I say speeding away.

    Come on Jamie do me a solid! I hear him calling. I stop the car and let him in.

    I knew you weren't going to leave your best friend....right? he says looking at me with his brown eyes puzzled. I stay silent.

Right Jamie!!! he exclaims shaking my shoulder. I laugh.

    We finally arrive at school and the rest of my pop-tart is missing. I look to Jake and he has a sprinkle in the corner of his mouth.

    I was going to starve! he exclaims wiping his mouth. I punch him in the arm laughing and get out. Hey no touchy. He says chopping his hands in the air. The bell rings and we jog to class.

    Today of all days seem to drag on for forever. I just sit in class all day playing games and texting random people. I would look up and see a couple of girls staring at me. They have good shape, but that's all I see in them. One girl I've been keeping my eye on has everything one could need, without having so much shape.

    School ends and I go to my locker to put all the papers the teachers gave us for summer away. Why do they think I would waste my time reading this junk? Everyone is pretty much gone by now, so I start walking down the hallway. I turn the corner and I bump into a girl and all her stuff falls.

    She mumbles an apology. This is the girl I like and I don't even know her name. Her hair is pulled into a messy ponytail and she's wearing a black crop shirt with a wilted rose. She also wears faded jeans with dark blue converse.

    Ohh sorry there umm. I say really wanting to know her name.

    I uh it's Kenna. She says moving her eyes away from mine. Does she not like me?

   I'm Jamie. I say reach down picking up her stuff and she follows behind. We pretty much have everything up, but her IPod. I reach for it and she does also. Are fingers touch and my finger has a small tingling sensation. Kenna pulls away quickly and blushes. I gaze at her and she looks up at me. She must've felt it too.

   Kenna's hazel eyes capture me in a trance and I cannot look away. We could've been sitting there for ages, but someone called her name. She told me sorry once again and left averting her eyes. I saw her walking off and I just stood there watching her go. Bye Kenna. I say quietly.

    I'm not a dude so bare with me please. Any masculine advice would help lots!!! Thank you guys for reading my story.
    Comment and vote please!!
Sorry if this was tooooo short I'll try better next time
::-) (alien)