Chapter 3

A few months have passed as Leo was already as tall as he was when he remembered being with his family when he was dying. But as the days passed he also found out that he could jump higher and farther than normal.
    His crazy side wished they had more of a power they could easily kill things but Leo was happy with the power he had. He was wearing a black long coat and a black hat to hid his face since he does not know if humans knew about mutants yet or that he has not even seen one human since he woken up.
      Leo was worried that he was the only one alive in this dead world. But he did now that it has been at least 10 years since he was supposedly dead. Leo was walking thru some rebel to some town that was here as he was listening to his crazy self-talk to him. " so what are we supposed to be doing? "
     " I don't know... Maybe try to find people that are in need of help." Leo told him as he was then started to climb a slight hill. " Yeah right. Like they will want help from us a crazy turtle that can go on a killing spree when I'm free... Ha! That is a hopeless dream, my friend. It will be best to just be alone and let me do all the killing."
     Leo breathed a little hard from the climb as he sat down and whipped the little sweat from his forehead. " I only let you out when I need to sleep or when I'm in much danger that I have to let you out..."
     Leo sat there as he looked up at the sky seeing the clouds coming in as he then stood. " We better find some shelter before the rain hits us. "
     " rain finally? Haha good, we needed it like what a week ago?" crazy Leo said as he walked and looked around. " I think it is about time to actually give you a name other than being a crazy split personality. "
      Leo said that as he looked more around and heard his other self-saying to him. " Great idea. How about Lee?"
    " Lee?" Leo asked as he then stopped looking and heard the name as Lee says. " Yeah, why not? It's almost like your name but not and it's easy to say if saying in a rush. "
     Leo shook his head and said as he continued to walk some more. " Okay, Lee it is..."
    Leo was all of a sudden getting tired as he was rubbing his head. " You should rest and let me wander around to find shelter. "
    " When it's about to rain... No thanks... " Leo said denying on letting Lee out. " Why?"
    " remember last time it was going to rain and you took over this body? You played in the rain and got me sick... I can't keep being sick all the time when these dead humans are trying to kill me..." as Leo said that he then saw what looked like a slight cave as he went over and in it sitting down as it was a little big for him but it worked.
     Leo then laid there with his arms to the back of his head as he signed closing his eyes. " Leo... let me out I will come back in the cave when it starts raining..."
     " No Lee..." was all Leo said as Lee then got a little mad. " I have been in this body for almost two weeks! I need to get out Leo! Come on!"
     He opened his eyes and rolled to his side. " Fine... But you wait till I am asleep... I need a few hours of rest before walking again..."
    Lee sounded happy as he waited there for Leo to fall asleep in which did not take long sense Leo has not slept in about a week. Once Leo was out cold Lee then switched with Leo and he then opened his eyes as his eyes would show that they were red colored.
    Lee got up and starched smelling the air. " Aw, this feels so good!"
    Lee then started out of the cave and looked around as he ran over to where he saw some things as if clothing or something. Once he got there he saw what looked like a woman that was holding her baby in with them two where dead.
    Lee knew Leo would be sad and barry them a property barrel but Lee was the kind where he just walked passed not getting fazed by it at all. So Lee walked on till he saw what looked like a dead human that was crawling very slowly since it had no other body parts after its hips.
    Lee went over to the human and watched it see him and try to crawl over to eat him. But Lee just stood there laughing as he bent his knees and got his arms on his laps. " Man you got all beaten up. I mean look at you. you have no bottom parts. "
     As it was in only an arms reach of Lee and Leo's body the sky got a lot darker and Lee felt some small rain hit his neck. Lee stood up and looked up as well seeing the rain as he removed his hat and used the rain to each his head while the dead human then grabbed his leg.
    Lee looked down and pulled his leg away from the human with so much ease as he then walked off. He headed to the cave and sat in there watching the rain fall know harder as some thunder was being made but that didn't wake Leo up as Lee then crossed his arms and said looking at the rain. " When is this Leo going to realize that life as he knew it is dead and it's all about killing or to be killed..."