8. The Rojnapat

“Morning everyone. The Rojnapat Prince is here!” Arthit shout from the last stair to dinning room. He skipping while humming to himself. Open arrive, he see his parents, brothers and sisters with their sons and daughter. Arthit kiss his mother cheeks and sit at the last chair available, opposite his father.

Arthit wave to his 2 nephew and his niece. They three chuckle looking at their uncle behaviour. The uncle although older but behave more childish than them. He play, cry, jump or shouting more frequent than them at most time.

“Arthit, behave..” Airy his older sister remind as his second sister, Alin passed the juice to him. Arthit just smile and start digging his breakfast. They are having simple American style breakfast on Sunday morning.

His brothers and sister make small conversation with their parents, mostly about business and charity events. Arthit as he is not in Rojnapat business keep looking at his nephew and niece.

“Uncle, can you bring us out? My friend,Phana say there is new playground around my school. It sound cool” his nephew, Yo asking.  He has ask his parent but they refuse since they are busy but their uncle never disappointment them.

“Yes, please...” the cousin, Grey and Mai agree with Yo. Their uncle love to play with them but rarely going home. He is so busy until Grandmum need to call him and force him home.

“Ermmmmm......but your parents?” Arthit pointing to his sisters and brothers. Even Arthit is a stubborn and naughty son, he still respect and follow his sisters words. His sisters is his beloved person.

“Talk to them please...” Yo plead. He is boring playing in the house.
“I don't think I can”

His nephews frown while his niece start have tears in her eye.
“Please....pretty please” plead Yo. Arthit sigh.
“I try” Arthit promise. “...but never expecting it!”

------

At last Arthit bring three of them to indoor cafe with playground as his sister condition to bring the children out. And here, he is with his father as his mother deliberately want to join his grandchildren.

Arthit slowly shipping his drink and looking at his mother with his nephew and niece playing slide happily. His father also sit stute in front of him. They rarely seeing each other or talking after Afthit refuse to be the heir of TheRojnapat business and openly confront them to declare he like men.

Mr.Rojnapat have big argument with his son as he refuse to accept his son swing to other side. He blame himself for his son behaviour but Arthit strongly argue that, he just like one men and not gay. The stubborn Rojnapat choose to leave the wealth and works from the bottom. After 2years, Arthit start coming home as his mother and sisters efforts but they rarely talking or converse to each other.

“Did the Suthiluck treat you well, Oon?” his father ask. Arthit starlet then look up to his father.

“Kongpop and ET, did they treat you well?” Mr.Rojnapat ask once again. Arthit had tell who the one he fall in love but request his family to keep it secret and respect their privacy. As it just one side love, Arthit just want to live his life in his own way, like doing Engineering instead of Business.

“Kong is okey, walk between family and bussiness. The ET good too. We secure new projects.” Arthit answer back.

Mr.Rojnapat look up his son high. He follow his live either in work or personal. As an Engineer, he is good and talented. As socialists, he has good eyes and multitasking. As a men, he is wild and love party. People look him as innocent men with his baby face and cute smile but far of that, Arthit is calculative, strategies and opportunist. He can be evil and angle in same time.

“Will you scout him back? I think you are clean the huddles and enough being best bestfriend” Mr.Rojnapat investigate.

Arthit try to read between his father word. For Arthit, his father can always read his steps and action well. And he already know many dark things he do either for get Kongpop or to satisfied his curiosity feeling.

“Yes. Will you accept it once it success?” Arthit asking back. His mother and sisters has approve Kongpop as his conditions to going home. As society start to accept men-men love, and Kongpop is good men from good family, they readily accept Arthit choice.

“If he seek your hand for marriage  from me personaly, I will give the decision. Until now, I just can look how far your relationships” Mr.Rojnapat decide. He love his son very much. He adore him more than to keep he angry to Arthit.

Arthit is apple in the parents eye. Everyone love Arthit since baby. After he decide to take Engineering, Mr.Rojnapat know Arthit is not under his control again. He has learn to accept his son decision and supporting him. However, to approve Arthit love is not easy. He need to accept an abnormal love in society. TheSuthiluck also not an easy prey to down as he know them well.

“I can accept your preference but if you want my blessing Oon, he need to come and tell me directly, as a men” Mr.Rojnapat tell Arthit. His son just silently nod and look at his mother. Sure that is impossible thing.

Mr.Rojnapat know Kongpop will never fall in love men. Or Mr.Suthiluck can accept Arthit more than just his son's best friend. The hurdles are tough. He need to keep the fragile Arthit save.

--------

“Uncle, will you love Kit and Beam more than me?”

Arthit shock at Yo question. He look uneasy, afraid if his word will make his uncle mad at him.

Arthit kiss Yo's forehead. He love his nephew very much. He adore all his nephews and niece till he can do anything for them. He want they have a fun and meaningful memories from their childhood.

“Are you jelous at the person you never see?” Arthit inquiry. Sure he tell Yo about the twin but he never see them personally or see Arthit with them.

“Yes, I see you with them once.” Yo confess. “I see you with them at mall. Mom don't see it but I know you from far. Did you know Kit and Beam are my school mate?”

Arthit stunned at Yo. He know where Yo's school it is but he never know the twin is there to. Yo is one year older than the twin and Kit and Beam just started their pre-school.

“I remember their face when you show it to me. And I had hear they talking about their daddy name Arthit. They show me your picture Uncle. Why they call you daddy Uncle” Yo add. He feel sad when he remember other person calling his own uncle their daddy. He even barely know the twin to consider them as family.

Arthit bit his lips, try to give the right and reasonable answer for Yo. Yo is a jealousy kid even toward his cousin. Arthit bring Yo to his embrace, tightly calming the children.

“You know I love someone right?” Arthit ask Yo. Everyone in his family know about Kongpop. Yo especially has seen Kongpop's picture.

“Kit and Beam is UncleKong's son. They are good kids like Yo. It just they don't have mother and I am a good friend of their father. I like them but I love you too, Yo.” Arthit coax his nephew. Yo must be feeling threaten knowing the twins close to him.

“It never need to choose favouritism. All of you are equal to my eye” Arthit ensure Yo. He hug Yo closely and smooth his back.

“Lets Yo follow me seeing UncleKong and Beam and Kit. We can getting know each other. Then you can decide which one I love more, my Prince Yo or them” Arthit suggest.

Yo nod slightly. He need to see Uncle Kongpop and his sons. He need to know either they will snatch his uncle from him. He must make Uncle Arthit will never ditch him again for them. He don't want to share his childish Uncle with someone he don't trusted.

And he need to make sure Uncle Arthit get his love!