12. Confusion

“I love you, Arthit”
Quite
“I love you, Arthit
No respond
“I really love you, Arthit”
Silence
“I love you too, Kong”

Dream is easy than reality, you can dream and imagine anything in your dream but true to be told, neither dream can happen as we want. That happen to Kongpop since he realise how he feel about Arthit.
Plus, Kongpop don't know how Arthit's perception towards him. Did Arthit have same feeling with him? Or Arthit willing to hear and accepting him?

Kongpop in riddle  for three weeks already, thinking either to confess or let go  his love for his best friend. Long three weeks consist of lots of pairing meeting between just two of them, casual dinners with others managers, drinks at Bright's bar till two days site visit at Kut Samui. He try to read his heart when he get close with Arthit, to know his feeling is mutual as friend only or has extend to love.

Kong determined to do it. He want to make his endless dreams confessing his love to end. He want to hear that ‘ThreeWords' from Arthit real. Kongpop sure at least, if Arthit rejecting him, he can still pursue his BFF.

Kong know Arthit well, at least Arthit can't see him sad and downhearted. Kong will court Arthit slowly till that men say Yes to him. Nevertheless, give up not in his vocabulary and loosing Arthit will be shame. Arthit have all he want; look, smile, brain and understanding. He is his Sun in day and night, during happy and sad momments in his life.

######

Arthit look far to the end of unseen sea. The wave full in and out from the shore in front of him. The moon and stars shine brightly paint the night sky beautifully. The air feel bit cold but Arthit still can tolerate it. He just love night at the beach.
Kongpop sit beside him, close but not too close, still he can feel happy to have private time with Kongpop. No works, no clients, no paper works, no parties, no others people, just Arthit and Kongpop. Together with Kongpop always bring peaceful and happiness to Arthit.

“Oon, I has fall in love”

Arthit concentration disturb by Kongpop word. After long silent since they sit at the Kot Samui's beach, the first thing Kong say is fall in love?

Did he hear wrong?
Arthit look Kongpop beside him. He frown at Kong with his WTF's face.

“I has fall in love with someone and plan to confess” Kongpop repeat again without look at Arthit. He feel nervous at his own word.

Arthit stunning. It's now? Arthit suddenly feel his heartbeat increasing rapidly. His mind may always dream this but it he ready now? Arthit  hold his breath while feel his hand sweating. Just forgetting any stigma for men love, but now he sure Kongpop heart been melt by him. He confident to himself after P'Kiew interrogation and Kongpop's attention to him all this years.

Arthit only have his hope and faith.

Will Kongpop confess to him as P'Kiew say?
Right now, here under the moon and star? It's not dream, right?
Knowing it but expecting it after long wait and full worries will end today, will it?

“Who?” Arthit first word. “..who is that person? Who is that girl? Did I know her?” Arthit try to keep his face neutral, even he remember P'Kiew word about Kongpop saying he like Arthit more than friend, months ago but he still can't sure about Kongpop's true heart. Who know Kongpop simply say to reject his sister match making again.
Kongpop is a women lover, forever!

Kongpop nod slowly. He refuse to look at Arthit's eye as he afraid Arthit can read him. Arthit always know him well. He will read between his stare, fuck to have best friend with six-sense.