9. DanceFloor

Night live at Light Bar own by Bright always hectic and lively. The colourful light, strong music, strong drinks serve and the ossum crowds make Friday is the best day of the week. Feeling free and out from stressful week with incredible things to do. All are drinks, flirting, dancing and make connection.

Kongpop at first can not stand it. He just come to see Arthit, then comes for drinks since Bright's cocktail is best of the best and after years, it become regular. He love to see bunch of people interaction each other, they never care who or what they do outside the bar, being themselves and be crazy. They drink till waste, sing out of voice or dancing seductively for one night stand. Live here differ from live as TheSuthiluck.

"Having a bad day?" Bright try to start conversation.

Kongpop shake. "Not really. Just need to set up the sketches for presentation"

Bright nod.

"You should join Arthit. He has being out of control." Bright suggest to Kongpop. Arthit dress in his black tight jeans and cream loose tee tops with black shirt, dancing at centre of dance pool. Surrounded by girls and boys, brushing each others. Everyone eyeing his smooth exposed chest and try to hold his small waist. Slowly their hand go down to his thighs and whispering each others.

"If they stay on that position for another 10minutes, I bet that mysterious men can get laid" Bright predict.

"No. Arthit never do recklessly" Kongpop ensure. Arthit love party but he never make one night stand as a hobby. I save for the beast!

Bright smirk at Kongpop confident.

"But, Tae is not someone you can resist. Hot stuff with muscular body, Arthit love it" Bright state slow before he walk away to serve others.

Kongpop look back as he see the men behind Arthit start ramping him and Arthit just leave that hand locking him. Kongpop eyes meet Arthit and Arthit deliberately wink and smirk at him. He then turn to position himself under that men. They keep on dancing as the music change. Arthit just let that man running his hand at his back. Kongpop see Arthit try to hold his excitement while that men whispering to Arthit ear.

Arthit feel his wrist being held as he try to giving more excess to Tae. Without realising, he being drag out from dance hall directly to the vacant room near bar. Arthit hear the door locked and he being push and trap between the wall and his capture long hand. Arthit smell his capture perfume, Kongpop!. Gotcha!!

Dim light from outside shine them as Arthit see Kongpop furious face. He has frown eyebrow, angry eyes and red face try to hold his angry. His lips look bleed as he biting it to hold himself. His vision directly to his and their body slightly touching each other.

"What?" Arthit asking as he feel Kongpop breath at his face. His free hand trying to grip Kong's front shirt.

"That wicked hand bravely touching this body, this wrists and this thighs but the owner flirtatiously let it happen" Kongpop say as his right hand groping Arthit.

Arthit smirk at Kongpop. "So do you! Right now you is put you hand at mine too" Arthit whisper between his breath. Kongpop can feel the air shivering him.

Kongpop let down his hand from Arthit. He run them to his hair and sigh. "Lets go"

Arthit stil hold Kongpop's shirt, smile big showing his dimples. He tile his head slightly looking at his friend. " Should I? The night still young. They are still many fun things out there"

"No" Kongpop blocking Arthit attempt to go back.

"Why? I need to reward myself. It been weeks" Arthit try to reason.

Kongpop hold Arthit's waist. He bring Arthit close to him. Kongpop cares Arthit hair down to his face. " They are worthless. You can't find anyone fit you here,Arthit"

"Why,Kong? Are you jealous? Did it hurt you to see it? You never do it before" Arthit try to understand Kongpop behaviour. He look mad and furious. But that what he want to see from Kongpop, for him since long ago.

Kongpop stare at Arthit waiting eyes. He doesn't know but he feel mad and irate seeing others put their hand at Arthit. It's his gesture all this time.

"It is midnight already and there is nothing good for you. They just ramming and groping each other. You should not be wasted like that" Kongpop remarks as he lead Arthit out from the room, directly to front door.

Stunning Arthit just walk behind and wave at Bright at the bar and Tae at the dance floor with his boyfriend, Tee. Arthit smirk and mouth goodbye to them.

-----

The drive to Arthit apartment become silent as Arthit act sullen being force to go home. He refuse to say anything as Kongpop let the radio fill the air. Arthit open the window and let out his hand to feel the night air. Soft breeze brushing his face and hair. Kongpop do the same with his window, to cool down his beating heart and angry feeling.

Kongpop feel angry when Arthit intentionally let himself being easy prey for others. Arthit do not too tipsy to let his guard down or do not realise other action towards him. Seem Arthit being possed till act abnormally than usual.

Kongpop park his car beside Arthit Red Audi. Arthit then out and walking to the elevator. Kongpop silently follow him till in front of the door. Arthit in verge to close his door when his doorknob being hold from the outside.

"I just dislike you freely being eye by other or being easy meals for the hungry predator" Kongpop express to Arthit.

"You are not to be like this. You are so innocent to live in this cruel world with your unguarded and freestyle attitude" Kongpop add.

"I am not. I just not been seen outside frequently but never mean I don't live my life" Arthit shout back.

Kongpop gaze at glooming Arthit. "At least you say yourself I need to go out and get boyfriend, right?" Arthit ask back as he try to hold his smile. Keep act innocent,Arthit. His impression is you are unknowledgeable in night live, but you are master of dark life!

"Just keep it low and moderate. At least not at Bright's bar or cooperate events. You still can do it while attending Rojnapat's charity events or any high tea with me." Kongpop request as he look with his Suthiluck eyes. I hate that deer eyes. Kongpop, Beam, Kit Suthiluck.

"Who will dance at charity event,Kong? Or you high tea is too formal for my liking. I just go because of you" Arthit express.

Arthit glaring Kongpop as he storm his leg protest and shut the door fierce to Kongpop face.

Arthit run laugh to his bed aa he hear Kongpop knock his door several times before walk away. Arthit peck from his window and see Kongpop drive back.

He then message Bright thanks for his bright ideas and Tae, Bright cousin help.

"I told you, he has something on you. His predator eye never leave you alone. Keep good trick..it halfway !'

------

Kongpop try to think rational. He can think in clear head, trying to focus at Why he act like a mad men at Arthit.

'You have thing to him, Kong. He attracted to him without you know' Tew's voice resonances.

Kongpop and Arthit is best friend. They are good best friend since first day Kongpop see Arthit. He was with him days and nights, at his happiest and saddest moments in his life.

'You always with Arthit, every single day, in office, on weekend. Can you be bored at him?' once his sister ask. She seriously into match making him with her friend but Kongpop choose to go with Arthit at the end.

No, Kongpop never bored with Arthit but he feel empty and lonely without Arthit presence.

'I like you, Kong. More than a mere friendship we have. Once you can clearly look at me and knows how you come first in everything I do, please spare me and look at me with different thought beyond just your friend'

Arthit eyes that time look sorrowful as he need to let go something valuable. His bachelor party has become a emotional event once he see Arthit winking tears.

Did it start that day?
The feeling to protect Arthit tears from falling but he fail to cancel his wedding. The feeling to make Arthit happy till he spend more time with Arthit than Maprang? The feeling to own Arthit till he never care to be divorced with his ex-wife? The feeling to conquer Arthit as he become possessive and protective friend?

Did it start that day when he feel regret to know Arthit a year after fall in love to Maprang?

I has fall for Arthit since then..maybe