Another Pearl

So, this is another Pearl idk what kind of Pearl she is

So, this is another Pearl idk what kind of Pearl she is. If you want, you can tell what kind of Pearl she is.

I don't know if I'm gonna make her another Salty Pearl or a Sweet Pearl maybe a Sassy Pearl or even a FABULOUS Pearl.

Her Gem placement might be on her back and I thought that she can summon a ribbon that ballerinas use. Sorry, idk what is called....

I thought that she uses it when she dance sometimes and she can use it as a weapon, a secret weapon to be exact since I'm planning to make her a Homeworld Gem but she is not like them because she break a rule.

She fuses with another Gem.

Idk what will be her Master of some sort but they love each other and they keep their fusion in secret so that they will stay in Homeworld although it's hard to control their feelings for each other and not to fuse in front of any Gem, especially the Diamonds.

It's really hard to maintain themselves because of their status and what they really meant to do without them being too close to the other Gems' liking.

So, that's all. I'm gonna come up with another character and sorry for the hands also feet. I have been practicing to draw hands and feet since I always draw with their hands on their back and only half of their body shows especially the positions.

Ok, maybe the next one would be a human or another Crystal Gem that may have been hiding for years or an Off Color Gem.