「CHAPTER 1 」

[ Seoul High School ]
  > 10 : 57 Morning <

"give me back my bag !! 😭" Sohye tried to catch her bag that Taehyung and Jimin took.

"bwo? HAHAHA 🤣" Taehyung smirk and gives it to Jimin.

"you think it's easy to give back your bag? 😂" Jimin plays with her bag and give back to Taehyung.

Taehyung push Sohye's shoulder while hugging her bags. Suddenly Jungkook holds taehyung's hand and Jimin shocked.

"yah !! Waeyo ?! 😟" Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook takes the bag and walked to Sohye. Sohye smiles to him because she thought Jungkook wants to give back her bag.

But.. Jungkook opened the zip and throw all the things inside it to the floor.

Sohye literally shocked with him 😧😧
"that's how the real bully" Jungkook smirk to her and said that to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Yeah.. good" Taehyung clapped his hands.
"Good job man!" Jimin give high five to Jungkook.

🔔KRINGGG🔔

"Let's go" Taehyung walked away and kick Sohye pencil case. Jimin and Jungkook follow him.
"Shibal (fuck off)" Sohye said alone.

Sohye takes all her things that Jungkook throw on the floor and put it inside her bags.

Skip ~ classroom
Knock knock 🚪
"Come in" Mr.Lee said.
"Mianhamnida saem" Sohye look down.
"It's already 3 times you late! Stand outside and put your hands up until my class end."

Sohye always late because of being bullied by Jungkook,Taehyung and Jiminie. 3 of them always ran quickly to the classroom and leave her alone.

"But saem.." Sohye still begging to Mr.Lee.
"I SAID NOW!!" Mr.Lee shouting at Sohye and she quickly go outside because scared of Mr.Lee .

Sohye walked to outside and pass Taehyung and the gang desk.
"Pfftt" Taehyung tease her.
"TAEHYUNG! What's your problems?" Mr.Lee notice Taehyung did that.
"Ehem, aniyo saem 😅 Jiminie poop in his pants" He laughed and everybody in the classroom laughing at Jimin except Jungkook.
"WTFF 😤 that is so funny man 😑" Jimin hit Taehyung's head.

Jungkook just look at Sohye without any reactions. He just ignored at Taehyung and Jimin jokes.

~after 15 minutes~

"Okay students, class dismiss." Mr.Lee bring all his things and get out from the classroom using the other door.

Jungkook go outside of the classroom and saw Sohye still in the same position.
"Sohye-ah~ Mr.Lee already left." He said sweetly just like not a bully person. But Sohye not noticed him.
"SOHYE-ah!" Jungkook said louder to her ear.
"Huh! Bwo? Mwo?" Sohye asked with a panicked face.
"How can you sleep while your hands is on the air?!" He laughed and same like Sohye.

"Jungkookie!!" Taehyung shout from behind Jungkook.
"N-ne?"
"What are you doing here?" Walked to Jungkook and look at Sohye.
"I want to.." he answered panickly but no idea to create the reasons.
"What??" Taehyung asked.
"Push Sohye yea!!" Suddenly he got the evil idea and he push Sohye.
"Oppo 😣" Sohye fall on the floor and touched her elbow that has a little injured on it.

Jungkook saw the injured and he want to help Sohye but Taehyung was there so he can't do that. He felt so guilty on Sohye but he can't help her.

Taehyung laughed at Sohye and pull Jungkook arms "Let's go 😙". He waved with a annoying face to Sohye which is still on the floor.

Jungkook with a heavy heart, he must follow Taehyung. He look at Sohye with a lot of guilty feeling. Sohye look at Jungkook with hateful feel.

     ____________________________