「 Chapter 4 」

At Sohye's house around 3.20 evening.

"Ah what is that? He's so pervert but why I'm kinda like it? Just whatever!" Sohye get into her house and go straight to her room and decided to do homework📚 "

At Jungkook's house around 3.20 evening.

"Ahh... so tired.. how dare he said that I take the money!"
"Jungkook-ah.. I want ask you a favor"." Jungkook's eomma call him.
"Hm?"
"Help me sent this food to our neighbour" His eomma gave him a food.
"Ne" Jungkook take the food and walk to the next house.

??? "nuguseyo?" Open the door.
"My eomma give.." jungkook want to continue his dialog but when he look up.. "Sohye?!"
"Your eomma give Sohye?" Sohye look confused.
"Anii.. my eomma give you this" Jungkook still look at Sohye without blinking.
"Ahh gomawo.."
⚡️⛈⚡️

"I need to go" Jungkook said and turn.

"Wait." Sohye pull Jungkook shirt at the back. "Stay with me for awhile please.." Sohye begging at Jungkook to stay with her because she scared of thunderstorms ⚡️.

"N-ne.." Jungkook don't know what to say, he just fine with it. He follow Sohye get into her house.

💨⚡️💥 BANG 💥⚡️💨

Suddenly the sound of thunderstorm hit their ears. Sohye shock and get scared of it. "Wait here. I'll get you a blanket" Jungkook want to get up but  you stopped him by grab his hand.

"Shireoo don't leave me.. 😭"
"Erk.. ne ne I won't leave you.."

Jungkook sit back. "Wait.. are you crying??" He look at your face while you still scared.

"Haish.. don't cry.. I'm here" Jungkook pull Sohye close to him and hug her.
Sohye still crying and scared and she put her head on Jungkook chest.

The rain already stopped but the sky now is dark. Maybe the rain is going to fallout again.

Jungkook cover Sohye with a blanket. Sohye fall asleep on Jungkook chest.

"Zzzz" Sohye snoring.

'My little cutie really tired..' Jungkook stares at Sohye and he smiled alone. Jungkook kiss Sohye's forehead and he leave the house.

While Jungkook is on the way to his house, he flashback the time he hugged Sohye and she put her head on his chest. He think it was a sweet moment ever with his crush.

At Jungkook's house

"I'm home!"
"Why so late?!" Jungkook's eomma ask him from the sofas. She look mad plus worried.

"Ah erm ah..." Jungkook doesn't have a idea to give a reason. Meanwhile his eomma still waiting for his answer.

"Ah eomma, I need to pee.."

Jungkook run to his room. He said that to save himself from answering his eomma question.
"Haish this child.. whose son is he is?"

-the next day-

"Ah Tae! Chim!" Jungkook shouting from afar to Taehyung and Jimin but they just ignored him and walk pass him.

Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand and hold it. (#taekook).

"Why don't you just tell us?" Taehyung said.

"If you love her, why don't you just tell us? Why you have to hide it?" Jimin burst out a lot of question to Jungkook.

"What? What are you guys talking about? Love who?" Jungkook act like don't know anything.

"Sohye" Taehyung and Jimin said that name together.

"Why? What's wrong with her? Want to bully her? Let's go!" Jungkook still act like don't know anything.

Jimin and Taehyung did a 'wtf' look 😑.

"Fine.. I'm scared if I'll lost you guys but at the same time I don't wanna lost her" Finally Jungkook admit it and explain all the things.

"How dare you did this to us.." Taehyung fake crying.

"Tch we're never end this friendship..." Jimin said.

"Thank you Tae.. Chim.. I thought I already lost both of my precious friends..." <maknae line is so sweet>
"Aww.. so sweet" Taehyung did his box smile.
"Never.."mochi smile.
Jungkook hug Tae and Jimin.

"are you guys in relationship now?" Taehyung ask Jungkook.

"No.. she doesn't know that I love her. How can she know if I keep bullying her? I'm only had a crush on her.." Jungkook look sad.

"Don't be sad bro.. what kind of friends if we couldn't help you?" Jimin said.

"So now.. plan to get Sohye love for our Jungkook" Taehyung said.
"I know... first step.. being hot." Jimin suggests.

"Bwo?!" Jungkook shocked.