「CHAPTER 3」

[Seoul South Korea]
~10.42 morning ~ (Sohye's House)

"When will eomma go back ?" Sohye ask her eomma while waiting her eomma settle up from bringing the luggage to the main door.

"Maybe in 2 week.."

"That's so long!"

"Aish you already old! I'm leaving now.."

"Ahh.. eomma jakkaman!"
"Bwo ?!"
"An-ajwo.." Sohye spread her arm and need her mom hug.
"Aish this kid" hug Sohye.
"Chaga eomma!!"

Her mom is going to leave suddenly
"Ah eomma!"
"BORAGUYO!"
"Hehe... amu goto anim^"
"Haish!" Her mom leaved the house.
Sohye: ...

~Sohye eomma already left and Sohye felt so bored. She's going to her room and talking alone~

"What should I do now? Baegopa.. yeahh.. I know!! Convenience store shopping !"

~Sohye go to her wardrobe to change her clothes... she get some money and left to the store~

[ Convenience store ]
"Urm.. what to eat? Maybe ramen ?" She get into the noodles area. She takes a ramen and she saw a spaghetti.
"Oh! I want a spaghetti too.. ah ottokae?"

"WHERE'S THE MONEY?! YOU TAKE IT RIGHT?!!" Suddenly the bossman shouting at his cashier.
"What is that? Is it Jungkook?" Sohye look at the cashier because he's seem familiar . 'Yahh! It's Jungkook!'

Jungkook just keep quiet and look down. He look mad but at the same time scared if his boss get more angry.

"I want to call police" the boss said and take out his mobile phone and tried to dial the police number. But Sohye stopped him.

"Jakkaman! Maybe the money was missing? There's have a cctv right?" Sohye pushed down the man hand from dialing.
"He is the one who in this counter!" He said to Sohye with a 'who are you' look.

"Why you just blame him without any proof?! He will following me and end his work today!" Sohye grab Jungkook hand and walk to the park not far away from the store .

"Sit at this swing!" Sohye look mad and ask Jungkook on the swing. She looks like a angry mom. Jungkook sit on the swing and Sohye sit next to him.

"I'm.." Jungkook try to talk but suddenly Sohye cut him off.

"What's his problem? Why he just blame you without knowing the truth? Who he think he are?! Ugh.. fuck his store, fuck him.. fuck.."

"Me.." Jungkook said while look at Sohye . Sohye look very confused because she's shock with Jungkook.

"Bworagu?"
"Why don't you just fuck me instead?" Jungkook smirk a bit and laughed.
Sohye literally got shy and blank .
"HAHA I'm just kidding..." he laughed and smile at Sohye.
Sohye look at Jungkook smile and got more shy.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin at the side of the road.

"Aish.. I'm so bored at home!" Jimin sigh and walk lazier.
"WOW!" Taehyung suddenly stop and look at the park.
"Ishhh!!!" Jimin look mad.
"Cheater!" Taehyung shout at the person he attacked but the doesn't heard it.
"J..Jungkook." Jimin said.

~Sohye and Jungkook~

"Sohye.." Jungkook grab Sohye's hand. Sohye a bit shock and ask him why.
"'I love you' ahh.. aniyo.. haha"
He put back Sohye hand quickly.
"I want to go home.. My eomma will.. oh! Eomma is not at home." Sohye get up from the swing and sit back.
"Where she is?" Jungkook ask Sohye like a busybody guy.
"She's go abroad because there's some works she need to do."
"So you're alone?" Jungkook smirk a little.
"Erk.. I have to go!"
Jungkook laughed like a evil loudly 😈😂😜. Sohye walk faster and doesn't look back.
"Kiyowo..." Jungkook smiled alone.

Jungkook go back to his house same as Sohye. They are thinking about each other while walking to their house and smiled themselves.