「 Chapter 5 」

At sport class.. everyone doing a exercise things but Jungkook,Taehyung, and Jimin still working on the plan.

"There's Sohye!!" Jimin tell Jungkook and Taehyung and they look at Sohye. Sohye's doing a yoga exercise and she look so hawt there.

"Wow..." Jungshook and Taeshook opened their mouth and do the '😮' face.

"Hey!" Jimin waving his hand in front of their face. Jungkook noticed it but Taehyung still look at Sohye.

"Hello.. I'm the one who like her not you. So don't look at my girlfriend to-be like that. I kill you if you do that again" Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Mianhae.. hahaha... why so serious ?? Lol" Taehyung act like a character joker.

"Sohye!" Jimin shout at Jungkook's face. "Oh!" Taehyung split the water on Jungkook's shirt.

"Aish.. Tae.. 😉" Jungkook wink and take off his shirt as he hope Sohye will look at him.
But Sohye still busy doing her exercise.

"She didn't look.." Jimin said to Jungkook. "Aish.. ahh.." Taehyung sigh. Suddenly a bunch of girls shouting and seem like a army of ants.
"JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!"

"I'm not your oppa! 😤" Jungkook said.
"Erk... you should wear back your shirt" taehyung took the shirt and gave it to Jungkook.

Jungkook wear it and go away from there. He don't know what to do to get Sohye attention. He left Taehyung and Jimin behind and go back to his house.

"We must find more ideas for Jungkook.. pity him..." Taehyung said to Jimin. "Yeah... but I still can't believe that Jungkook loves the girl who we always bully" Jimin replied.

"HA! I have a great idea!"
"What? What it is?!" Taehyung replied curiously.
Jimin whispered to Taehyung and they laughed together.
"Good idea!"

[The next morning]
"Look cool?!" Jungkook shocked after Jimin said to him.
"Yup!" Taehyung replied.
"But..." Jungkook can't continue his word because Jimin stopped him.
"No but! You want Sohye right?" Jimin said.
"Nae...."
"she's coming!" Taehyung shouting.
"Now! Now!" Jimin pushes Jungkook to go to Sohye.

Jungkook goes near to Sohye and act cool. Sohye just walk pass him without looking at Jungkook at all.. Jungkook look at her with disappointed face. He look down and walked to Jimin and Taehyung.

"And we fail again..." Jimin said.
"How about you ask her... her ideal type.." Taehyung gave a new idea.
"Yea!" Jimin replied.
"Hm... I'll try.." Jungkook nodded slowly.
"Don't be said Jungkookie... We'll help you to get her with any idea! As long as you get her..." Taehyung rubbing Jungkook's hair. Taehyung like to giving a advice to his friends.

~Skip in the classroom~

Sohye's focus doing her homework at her place quietly. Suddenly Jungkook sat next to Sohye. He deliberately pretended to cough.
"Wae?" Sohye asked him.
"What is your ideal type?" He asked Sohye.
"Me? Em... tall, cute, and lovely.." Sohye replied.
"Oh yea... why you didn't bully me these days?" Sohye asked.
"Why'd you asking?"
"Love Bully.." suddenly Sohye said that words.
"Huh?" Jungkook looks confused.
"You bullying me because you love me right?" She simply said that.

Jungkook very shocked with it. He shut up and no idea about it. He very speechless.

Suddenly Sohye bursts out her laughter. "hahahah.. I'm just kidding.. why you look so nervous?" She giggles.

"Aishh...." Jungkook signed and run away shyly. He went to Jimin and Taehyung. They already waited Jungkook at cafe.

Jungkook reached at the cafe and they burst out of questions.
"So how?" Taehyung spoke.
"What she said?" Jimin asked.
"Haish...I'm just arrived here... please give me a second to breathing." Jungkook breath in and out "okay... she likes tall, cute, and lovely guy."
"I think it's match you" Jimin said.
"I agreed" - taehyung
"Hmm..." jungkook sighted

Jungkook go away from them and went to his house. 'You're right Sohye... all of what you said that time is totally right. I hope that you will know my feelings towards you is same just like you said. I did love you all of my heart and I hope you so...' Finally Jungkook reached his house.

He went into his bedroom and open his Instagram. So many requests on his direct message. All of them is girl that like him. They wants Jungkook to going date with them. But Jungkook just ignored it.. because of sohye

At the night.. He opened Sohye ig profile and stalks her feed. He clicked on Sohye picture and stared it for a minute. Then he smiled himself. He follow her account and click on 'message' button.

'Hey.. remember me?' -jk
He know that is the most stupid question to ask.. of course she remember him.. he closed his eyes and clicked the 'send' button. She'd seen it. Then she replied it.
'Of course I did..
why you message me at this time?' -sh
'Nothing..'-jk
'Hehe... you miss me right? Oh gawd..'-sh
'Wtf you saying... of course yes..' -jk
"Heh! No no... How can I type that!"
'I mean No!'
"Oh shit... she might misunderstanding..."
'I know you missed me... just admit it jeon jungkook...😚"-sh
'K bye! Goodnight 💤🙄💕' -jk
'What?! BYE! Goodnight.😒💕'-sh

"She replied with loves too!! OMG! Okay.. now I can sleep perfectly."