Game Of Time

To Queen Cersie of House Lannister,the Queen of the Andals and the first men,Protector of the Seven Kingdoms.

This letter is from your faithful, yet anynomous servant from the Citadel. I am well aware of the uprisings and the change of allies in the kingdom. To assist you,i have attached a package with a mystical object,which would help Your Grace to achieve your objective. May your reign bring peace to Westeros and the lands beyond.

Cersie opened the package and felt the golden object pulse on her palm. She didn't know what it was but the instructions further below the letter on how to use it and what it would do made her lips curve into a satisfying smirk. She grabbed it and walked towards her room, dismissing all her servants. What she was about to do was something no one was supposed to know about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay,you want us to believe that you're the queen of this..This kingdom called Westeros and there are zombies coming to attack this place. And you want us to help you kill them and also kill this..This teenage girl with dragons and.. a king of some northern country?" Dean finished, looking at Cersie like she was a mad woman. Sam had given up trying to calm his brother down and stared down at the purple liquid served to him in a golden goblet.

It had been around two hours,Sam guessed,since they had woken up in this stupid alternate world with dragons and zombies. The Winchesters had seen a lot of supernatural creatures in their journey as hunters but being dragged into another world? That had never happened.

"Maybe this is all a dream.."Sam thought,rudely interrupted by the blonde woman who called herself the queen.

"And you two..Boys..Want me to believe that you come from this..Other world.. Dressed up like mad men..Carrying..A metal box..."

"Its called a computer, blondie" Dean muttered,finishing his drink in one gulp.

"Whatever it is. I don't care. Can you help me or not? My kingdom is in danger..You have to help me vanquish those White walkers and kill my enemies. Its for the good of the realm" Cersie finished,her eyes jumping between the two brothers. She was desperate,but she was the Queen. She wouldn't plead two boys to help her. If they refused, she'd have their heads on a spike.

"Why can't you defeat them with whatever weapons you have?" Sam asked,speaking after a long pause.

Cersie sighed,knowing that sentiment was the only thing which could work now. "I'm a woman. I have no weapons of my own.. Except for a few measely tears and what's between my.."her voice faded.

Dean smirked and was about to make a comment about it when Sam nudged him harshly and glared at him.

"Fine. We'll help you. First,we have to go see for ourselves what we're dealing with." Sam said,getting up,taking his bag. He knew that there was no point arguing with her.

"Its in the north,a few miles from a place called Winterfell. It'll take days for you to go there" Cersie said,smoothly walking over to them,her gold and red lannister robes fluttering behind her. Sam observed that she had chugged down almost eight glasses of wine during their discussion.

"Not when you have my car" Dean smirked and grabbed his keys,walking out of the dining room.

"The woman's back should be in a bad shape by now,sitting on that throne made of blades" Dean whispered to Sam on their way out. Sam chuckled and opened the door of the car,the guards around them staring at it, awestruck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The blondie was quite sexy you know. And she surely knows how to dirty talk"