Chapter 2

I look at him with my grayish-blue eyes and then nod, laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah, that's why you seemed familiar. I shouldn't be speaking to you. Don't want to ruin your fun day of fame." I state and begin to walk back to my house.

I heard him scoff a bit. "Don't judge me just because I'm famous!"

And I just continue to walk away.

I didn't need to get involved in anything like that. I just moved here to gain a stress free life.

I arrive back to my house and notice the guy from the moving truck standing on the porch.

"I'm so sorry I kept you waiting!" I say and rush to the door, unlocking it to let us both in.

He just stayed silent, an annoyed expression on his scruffy face as he walked inside.

I follow behind and set my bag down. I signed the papers on his clipboard for the truck rental.

After about 2 hours my furniture was moved in. Thanking the man, I shut the door behind him.

"Now time to relax." I say and smile, slipping my shoes off.

I patter my feet to the kitchen and make a cup of hot, green tea. I add some honey and then walk to the living room.

I sit down on the couch and sip at my tea, scrolling through the boring feed of twitter.

@harry_styles: Why can't people just see I'm a normal guy?

I stare at the tweet and lick my chapped lips.

This couldn't be about what happened earlier when we ran into each other, was it?

I just shrug it off and set my phone down, putting my mug in the sink before walking upstairs.

I change into a basic cami and sweatpants, putting my hair into a messy bun.

Walking into the bathroom I wash my makeup off and brush my teeth, getting this weird feeling in my stomach. Butterflies.

I slid into my bed and got under the duvet, fluttering my eyes shut.

That was the first time I had thought and dreamed about Harry styles.

Something I never thought would happen.