Chapter 8

Sophie's pov
I awoke once again to my phone ringing, my head was rested upon sweets chest, I just wanted to go back to sleep but sadly school was today, I picked up my phone and checked the time 04:12am: Jughead was calling, I let the call continue, whatever he was ringing for could wait, my phone started ringing again I slammed my face into the pillow and lightly screamed trying not to awake sweet.

After the third time it rang I picked up but walked into the living room "jughead jones I swear if you don't have a valid excuse for waking me up I will punch you and break something on your pretty little face, what do you want" I said whisper shouting to not wake sweet pea up. He told me everything after asking questions about where I was, he obviously wasn't happy about that but oh well, I can't believe penny lied about our dad being seriously hurt just so she could get jug to do work for her.

It was about 5 by the time I got off the phone with jug, I wouldn't have been able to get back to sleep so I just tidied all the rubbish up that was around sweets trailer, I sat myself on the sofa and went on my phone for a bit until it was about 07:15am the normal time I would get up to get ready, I heard noises from the other room as sweet pea opened the door and smiled at me "I thought you left, I was sad to see that you wasn't in my arms this morning when I woke up" he said walking towards me "yeah sorry jug phoned at 4 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep after so I just tidied up a bit and watched some TV" I said smiling at him "why thank you, what did jones phone about?" he said taking a seat next to me "penny lied, dad never got hurt by the ghoulies she just lied to get jug to work for her" I sighed "anyway we should get ready so I will need to quickly borrow this shirt so I can go back to my trailer and get changed so you go get changed" I said pushing him into his room I slipped on skinny jeans and tucked sweets top into the jeans, I put my shoes on and waited for sweet pea, he walked out after 5 minutes and we set off to my trailer.

When we pulled up I told sweets to wait there and I wouldn't be long I brushed my hair and put on a bralette, a long green top, ripped blue jeans and my nude Chelsea boots with my serpent jacket, I then set off out my trailer after grabbing my bag.

"I'll give you your top soon don't worry" I said to him as I got onto my bike "keep it, you look better in it" he smirked as we headed off to the most uneventful day ever

"I'll give you your top soon don't worry" I said to him as I got onto my bike "keep it, you look better in it" he smirked as we headed off to the most uneventful day ever. However I didn't see jug at all that day which was strange, I would ask him when I get home after I see dad at the station after school.