Surprise,Surprise

Camila's POV

We got to the studio and they pulled me right in to my dressing room. They chose a beautiful strapless white dress that stops right above my knees and white flats with bows on them. For my hair I had it down with curls and a daisy chain to top it off. I walked to the place where the photos where gonna be taken and saw Justin there he look very handsome in a black V-neck and his white pants and his black vans. We were taking pictures and in one Justin was on one knee.

"Justin baby what are you doing you're only suppose to do that once!" I said

"I only plan to do this once" he said. Oh.My.Gawd.

"Camila Andrea Castillo you mean the world to me and I can't imagine a day without you and I love you will you marry me?"

I can't believe it the guy I love with all my heart just proposed to ME. I took a deep breath...

"Justin I..-" he cut me off.

"What am I doing this is stupid you probably think we're to young were both in our twenties."

"Justin you didn't let me finish and that was not a stupid proposal."

"It was cheesy."

"I like cheesy and don't ever think like that I love you too and yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll be Mrs. Bieber"

"Whooo hoooo!!!"

"EVERYBODY I PRESENT THE FUTURE MRS. BIEBER!!!!" Justin is so crazy it's cute.

Justin's POV

I can't believe she said yes. The only girl I can't picture myself without. I can already see it Jackie and I with kids. And Jackie even if she is ever pregnant she will still look beautiful.

*a couple months later

Camila's POV

It's been a couple of months one more month till the wedding Justin and I are getting ready for the big day. and today I'm gonna pick a dress. With Jennie and Ann we drove for hours I fell asleep half way. finally we got there. we walked in and I saw the most beautiful dress it was white and long with daisies in the middle it was perfect.

"Ok so a size 3"

"B-but Ann I-"

"No no I got it don't worry" But I know something she doesn't know!

"Hey so can we see this dress in a three?" Ann asked the lady.

"Of course" she said

She brought the dress over to us too bad it won't fit.

"Go try it on!!!!"

"B-but I-I"

"Go!"

"No It won't fit!"

"Why?" I got close to her ear

"Because I'm pregnant." there faces were shocked. Kinda funny.

"FOR REAL!!!!"

"Yes."

"How long!? dose Justin know!? what is it!?" The both said

"Calm calm number 1) 3 months number 2) yes 3) a boy." I said with a smile on my face.

"Do you're parents know!?"

"No but the day we have the rehearsal dinner is when we'll say you guys are the first to know that's not me or Justin."

"Aww Camy!!" Jennie said and gave me a hug with Ann. I gotta say I love them.

Ann asked for the dress in sizes for pregnant woman.

And after 3 hours being there we finally got a dress and left.

When I got home Justin was sleeping on the couch with a picture of our baby in one hand when I told him he said he was the happiest man alive I giggled thinking about what his reaction was. I took the picture and set it on the coffee table and pecked Justin's lips which woke him up and he snaked his arms around me and pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately.

"Baby no time for that ultrasound remember?" I reminded Justin

"Oh..Oh yea. Lets go baby. and let's see OUR baby!' he cheered our baby.....our baby. replayed in my head.

(A/N:

YAY THEY GONNA GET MARRIED!!! and CAMILA'S PREGNANT! )