Camy+Justin Day

Justin's POV

*Justin's Dream*

I saw a beautiful no gorgeous girl but she wasn't alone she was with a guy that looked like Matt she was Camila . She was tied up with puffy red eyes

"Let her go" I said

"Why should I she wants to be with me " Matt said

"She's crying so why does she want to be with you"i yelled then Matt slapped her I got mad

"Go to him tell him you don't want to be with him" he let her go

"Justin , I love you save me " her voice was shaky.

"Don't worry baby girl you're safe now" then she got pulled away

"JUSTIN" she yelled

"Help Meee" she mouthed

* End of Dream*

It was 10:30 pm I couldn't sleep so I got on my shoes and got my keys and other clothes and my phone and left.

I came to Camila's apartment and climbed in through her window she looked so adorable in her sleep with her stuffed animals I looked at her walls posters of me. They said 'I love you, Be Mine, and kisses!!' she is so cute. She even drew a picture of me she can draw . she sleeps with a bunch of stuffed animals so I took off my shoes and wrapped my hands around her tiny waist I don't know why people say she's fat she's gorgeous to me . then my eye hurt.

Camila's POV

I was asleep with my panda bear pillow pet and felt a pair of strong arms around me so I smacked it with a stuffed animal and turned on the light.

"Ow!" He said

"Justin what are you doing here?" I was tired and said in my sleepy voice

"I couldn't sleep" he said

"Fine lay down" I said

"Just a sec I need to fix my hair" I said got out of bed and undid my ponytail and let my hair flow I saw Justin looking at me. after all I was wearing a purple pajama crop top with purple short shorts . ( What can I say I 💜 PURPLE)

"Eyes up here Justin" I giggled

Then we went to sleep. Friends sleep together right?

Justin's POV

When Camila got out of bed she took out here ponytail and she was wearing a pajama crop top with SHORT SHORTS not that I don't mind

"let no one see you in those shorts but me " i said she caught me checking her out I always get caught . I blushed then she got back in bed and i hugged her all night and she slept on my chest it felt awesome.

"Justin?" she asked

"Yeah baby girl "

" You didn't see my posters did you?" she sounded so embarrassed

"Yeah" I chuckled she hid her face in my chest

"C'mon baby girl don't hide that pretty face of yours " I could tell she was blushing. that's the Bieber charm.

Next Day

I woke up around 8:00 Camy wasn't next to me the shower was on. so I got dressed I didn't have a shirt on yet. I saw Camy come in and I saw her checking my out but i didnt want to ruin the moment she looked beautiful in her outfit .

Camy's POV

I turned off the shower and put on black leggings and a white skirt and a white crop top and just for fun I let my hair down and got out of the bathroom and saw Justin who was shirtless I couldn't stop staring at his abs.