Little sisters and Graduation

Justin's POV
I wake up and see Jazzy in front of me with a bucket I was soaking wet in my bed and she ran away giggling I knew that once I wasn't an only child anymore this would be happening often. But I love my sister and brother.
Then I got my phone and went on Instagram and saw this pretty girl and had a caption' I love Biebs as long as you love me' another bielber I thought but she looked different she had her hair up not down and smiled like a little kid not like those smiles that I get on Instagram sometimes and she was wearing glasses. She looked like a nice girl so I followed her . she looked like she was like 18 or 17 but she looked tall. I hope I meet her someday . I walked out to the hot LA air tomorrow I was gonna walk around where UCLA is maybe I'll discover someone. :)

Camila's POV
I posted a picture of me listening to as long as you love me by one and only Justin Bieber today was graduation day I looked nice my friends say I look so beautiful but I don't believe them. I went and got my laptop and opened it to Instagram and took a picture and added a caption ' I love Biebs as long as you love me'. I wonder if he was ever gonna read it. well there's my ride almost time to see the collage from San Francisco to LA . Here I come LA my mom also got an iPhone 5s ! cool right well today is my last in San Fran I'm gonna miss this place.

The next day
I got in the van Raven Jennie's sister rented she was gonna drive I fell asleep half of the trip
"We're here" Raven said
There was a huge building in front of the car
" You ready" Jennie asked
" More than ready" I responded
We had to take summer classes here to know everything about the school they didn't start until next week but they let me and my girls stay for a week so we could get to know Los Angles.
We were gonna go to the mall
" I need a frap" I said. I brought my guitar along
"Okay I saw a Starbucks around the corner you can go and we'll go shopping text us when you want to go or I'll send someone to go catch up to you" Catherine always likes being on schedule don't judge her she's one of my best friends .
" Okay " I simply said and walked off to the cafe so I went inside and my favorite song started to play
" Baby I got love for thee So deep inside of me I don't know where to start "
I started to sing then I felt someone looking at me so I turned around it was a boy he was so cute.
And I said like an annoyed person
"Um..... Am I annoying you or something ?"
" Oh no it's just you sing so beautifully and it's like I've seen you before." he said his hazel eyes were to die for what am I saying I have a boyfriend
"Oh well thank you" I blushed
"Next !" I heard the guy at the cashier say
"Yeah can I get a mocha frap with a dash of mint?"
"Yes coming right up" he said he was the most polite cashier person ever.
Then I heard my name
"Camila!"
"Thank you" I said to the lady
Then I went outside to enjoy my coffee when the guy behind me said
" Can I sit here?"
"Sure." I said
"So you're new to LA huh ." he said in a raspy voice
"Um yea I'm going to UCLA " I said pointing to it was on the other side of the street
"Oh I'm Camila by the way . Or Camy or Cali or some people call me Drew cause of my middle name Andrea but you take the a out and put the w"
"I'm Justin my middle name is Drew " he said
"As in Justin Drew Bieber ?" I asked
" You can say that " he smirked then
"If you say so Bieber ." I laughed
"I have a first name." then we laughed
we talked like it seemed like hours i pulled out my guitar and played for a little while then we exchanged numbers then I saw it was 4 ! oh God I texted Catherine
Text conv.
Cali 😝:
Sorry Cathy I met a friend at Starbucks i'll be in my dorm if you need me
Cathy😋:
It's okay c u l8r !
End of text conv.
I said bye to Justin and went to my dorm and put my red hair in a ponytail and took a nap. did I mention I dyed my hair red . Justin Drew Bieber is my official best friend next to Jennie then I took my nap. I dreamt about Justin we were happy with kids it was an awesome dream. What do I like Justin!

Justin's POV
I met this really nice girl at Starbucks her name is Camila I'm thinking about sighing her to the record deal she has an amazing voice . She has beautiful red hair she is so beautiful if only she wasn't taken she knows I'm the Justin Bieber she didn't freak out or anything just already knew cause what i said theirs something about her that's different than any other girl she's not afraid to be her self . She says she has a boyfriend back home I broke down inside but put on a fake smile. Wait.... do I have feelings for Camila Andrea Castillo !
(A/N:
Hey that's your second chapter!!! And I did Justin's POV !!!!! so hope you guys liked it ? Give me feedback pwease 😥? Please if you want more! k love y'all kisses !!)