The new baby

Camila's POV

I woke up to a baby crying. Not just any baby MY baby. I was gonna get up until someone grab my arm.
"Wait i'll go" that 'someone' said. Justin I could tell. I smiled and pretended to sleep. I walked to Ryan's room and see Justin and Ryan fast asleep on the rocking chair. I took Ryan into my arms and put him in his crib. As for Justin... I can't pick him up. So I take a pillow put it on the carpet and I also take a blanket I lay there and slowly go to sleep.

-2 years later-

"MOMMY!!!!" I hear. I see Ryan on the concrete in the backyard. I run to him and get down to his size. He's crying and everything Justin comes in running to us I pick Ryan up and he cries into my shoulder I rock him till I can't hear cries anymore, instead I hear my son sleeping.
I put him in his crib and turn around my husband right behind me and telling me.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I smile, we kiss. I walk out the room Justin on my tail.
"Something fell out of your pocket beautiful." He hands me it. The photo
"Hey, who is this?" he ask
"My first love, a boy gave it to me in kindergarten he was my best friend when I lived in Canada for a while he told me 'so you don't forget me' and I gave a picture of me to him" he smiled
"I gave that picture to my first love in kindergarten. And a girl gave me a picture of her to me. That's me I gave that to you when I was four, You kept this all this time?"
He asked
"I always did I looked at it and remembered someone out there loves me, and I'm looking at him right now." I say and smile through the tears. He pulled the picture out of his pocket a picture of me when I was little.
"That's why I kept it too. They say you'll always find your true love in the end... and I did" he says and smiles
"Now I'm married too her and have the best son ever..."
"And another baby on the way..." I say and pull his hand to my stomach he and I smile.
(A/n:
Last chapter!!!! but don't cry the SEQUAL is in progress!!!! and if you have any ideas about the title please leave it in the comments! bye!
~ Cat)