Sequal (part 1)

Elys' POV

Almost 2 years has past since that day when Kuro confessed to me. When all that drama ended. When Takumi and Sherilyn confessed. Speaking of them they are engaged now.

As for me and Kuro we are still focusing on our career. We are partners actually. We both compose music and write lyrics. He plays the guitar and I sing.

And that's how we became an underrated music artists. I'm just kidding. We perform on stage with our own songs. We enter competitions and won a couple of awards. We aren't really soloists. We are like 2 peas in a pod. Something like that I can't really explain.

We just recently published our first solo album. Apparently people are going crazy over it. It's being broadcasted by many radio stations worldwide and even on TV.

Suddenly we just got waves of letters in our mail box. Most of them are fan letters but one of them was sent by a company. They wanted to scout us and train to official debut with the company instead of going solo.

And now, our faces are all over the place. Not gonna lie but it feels good. We got really busy and our schedules are jam packed. Be it modelling, variety shows, mv shoots or just recording sessions. All jammed packed. Our music is somewhat unique. There's EDM, Dj music and many more.

That all happened within one year after we graduated from school. I was featured in mvs, modelling for magazine covers and stuff like that. Kuro on the other hand, he also got offers to play the guitar and do aucostic version of our songs.

If I had the time I would join him. But we had different schedules. We started to drift apart. We stopped talking. We stopped having our little jamming sessions. We just stopped hanging out I guess. We were just so busy that we started to drifted away from each other.

One day we got a call from Sherilyn and Takumi saying that we should have a double date. We rejected since our schedules are jam packed but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

So a full day of the four of us together. We decided to go back to Kamii to take a walk down Memory Lane.

~Day of the date~

Kuro and I were completely silent throughout the whole trip to Kamii. We didn't even look at each other or held hands. I mean that's what couples are suppose to do right?

We wore masks so that we didn't get too recognised in public. Once we reached Kamii, memories began to flow back. The days that Kuro and I would wait for the bus together. And the day we first met each other. He gave me a cold shoulder.

"Kuro! Elys! Over here!" Sherilyn and Takumi waved at us.

We quickly speed walk to them. "do you mind keeping it down? You're attracting to much attention," I said to Sherilyn. She put her hands together and apologised and we walk into Kamii together.

The moment we walked in, the students began to sworm around Kuro and I. Taking pictures, yelling and screaming.

"Alright those who don't go back to classes will have to retain a year, " the principal said sternly.

"Principal Morgan, it's do good to see you again! " I enthusiasticly ran up to her and Kuro walked up to her.

"Good to see the four of you too. You two have become quite famous, " she said proudly. I laughed sheepishly.

We began to walk around the school and the principal went back to her office. Walking down the hallways reminded me so much of the past. When we walked past the classrooms, it reminded me of the first time me and Sherilyn came to explore.

We were so amazed and I still remembered the I dropped my hair pin on the floor. So many memories started to fill me up. We then went to the library.

We would come here to finish our projects, have study dates or just hang around. The library really felt like home to me. Soon it was lunch time, we went to the cafeteria.

Sherilyn and Takumi wanted to go take a look around some more so I was left with Kuro.

"hey Kuro, do you think that we've been avoiding each other?" I asked while looking at him.

"What do you mean? There's nothing really wrong, " that broke my heart. My mind went completely blank. My heart completely shattered. It felt like he just stabbed a needle into my heart.

"I...I see...excuse me for a second, I need to go to the bathroom for a while," I tried to smile before my tears came rushing down. I ran too the bathroom as fast as I could.

'can't he sense that our relationship was beginning to break? Maybe we weren't meant to be. ' I sat in the toilet sobbing nonstop. 'Why is Kuro always this dense.' I kept crying I tried to stop but I couldn't.

"Elys? Are you in there?" Sherilyn shouted. I tried to stop sobbing so loudly but I failed

"Elys, I know you're in there. Open up, I heard everything from Kuro," she tried to persuade me to open up.

"No. I won't open up. Just leave me alone, I don't even care anymore, " I said as my voice went softer at the last word.

"Look Elys I know how you feel right now. After being away from each other for such a long time. You must've felt lonely and sad. But just come out. I'll teach Kuro a lesson, " she kept persuading.

"I'm not lonely or sad. I'm angry and hurt, at how Kuro was perfectly fine even though our relationship was slowly tearing apart. And yet, he still dared to say that there is nothing really wrong," I slowly calmed down but still not coming out from the cubical.

"Elys, please come out. It hurts me to see you like this and it hurts me even more for me to know you're hurt and yet I can't do anything about it. We can sort it out together. Please, " Sherilyn said with pain and hurt in her tone.

~To be continued~

Hi! This is part one of the Sequal. There will be part 2 and if I can squeeze some brain juice out maybe a part 3 Hehe I'm not that good at writing. Well anyways I hope u enjoyed reading and thanks for reading <3