Chapter 1: new school, new beginning

Elys' pov

"Elys!!!! Hurry up, you don't want to miss the graduation ceremony!! " Sherilyn shouted across the street.

I giggled as I chase after her. Today was graduation day for us third years. The cherry blossoms surrounded us and the atmosphere was beautiful. A lot of our schoolmates were crying because we were being separated. We hugged and comforted each other.

"What college did you get posted to Elys?" Sherilyn asked curiously.

"Kamii. How about you?" I replied.

"Yay!!! I got posted to kamii too!! " she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped at me to give a hug.

"Wanna go explore kamii with me tomorrow? I have nothing to do tomorrow anyways. Plus getting to know the school compound earlier would be better so that we don't get lost," I asked enthusiasticly and she nodded vigorously.

The next day, Sherilyn and I went shopping so we would have new clothes to wear for the first day of the new school year. I chose cute clothes since I'm not the type to really dress accordingly to trends or street style clothes. I also chose some mature clothes since most of my old clothes are childish or worn out.

Sherilyn went for those trendy looks and a little bit of punk styled clothing.

" Hey, Elys, why did you buy so mature looking clothes? " Sherilyn asked with curioustity in her eyes.

" I can't really find any style that would fit me and whenever I look at mature clothes they just have this cool aura around it," I replied to her question.

We continued window shopping until we saw something we like. We saw some onesies and decided to get matching ones. We both got a cute unicorn with a holo horn on the top.

And we also bought a bff T-shirt because why not. And matching pairs of necklace and bracelet.

We went for dinner at a restaurant that was really popular around the place and bought some bubble tea to savour.

"My bus is here, I'll text you when I reach home. See yah, " I said as I turned around and boarded the bus and scanned my card.

Sherilyn smiled at me through the windows. When I got home, the first thing I did was unpack all the clothes I bought from shopping. So many different type of clothes!! I smiled to myself.

I heard a knock on the door and advanced to it to open it. My mom was standing there while holding a letter.

" It's from dad," my mother said. I took it and closed the door.

The letter said" Dear Elys, I

miss you an mom so much. I'm so caught up with work that I can't get free time to come back home and spend time with the both of you. I promise I'll make time for you. I love you. Study hard and play hard.
Love
Dad"

I starred at the letter. I hated my dad because when I was young he never cared for me. He only cared about my mom. He would only care if my mom was around.

Mom was always the one who took care of me. I don't even know why he even bothered to write this letter filled with lies. Maybe he was sincere but I just couldn't bring myself to believe him.

I texted sherilyn for the rest of the night and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, Sherilyn and I went ahead and explored our college. We went around the canteen that was packed with college students. The canteen also had alot of food stalls which is good.

We went to the gym which was humongous, there where trampolines, dumbbells, yoga mats and many many more.

We then went up to the classroom corridors to only spot students quietly 'listening' to the teacher. Some was asleep and some were sleeping with their eyes open. We walked past the corridors and we saw the rumored princes of the school.

One was called the devil prince and the other was Prince Charming. They noticed us staring and they waved at us. Well at least prince charming did. The other just glared at us and looked away.

We then headed up to the library. It was packed with books and my eyes shined brightly since I was a book worm. I started to explore every single inch of the library.

Sherilyn was behind me scrolling through some books. I guess this is my favourite place from now on. The school bell chimed signaling that it was time for lunch break and we went out of the library to explore the rest of the school.

We went to the chemistry labs, biology labs, physic labs, and more. We also went to the club rooms and music rooms. We found the roof top garden which had a gigantic swimming pool and locker rooms. There were arm chairs in the middle of the pool where you can relax and read books or get a sun tan.

We went to the school cafe and rested for awhile. The school was huge. No wonder it was the rumored a lux college. No doubting that this school is definitely prestigious.

"Sherilyn, it's already 5.30pm. I think we should go now. I'm really tired, " I said as we slowly walked to the main gate.

"You go ahead if you want to. I'm waiting for the princes. I can't wait to learn their names. " I rolled my eyes and slowly walk out of the main gate.

When I was at the security post I suddenly heard a loud scream. Oh Sherilyn how I wish you didn't break my ear drums. I heard footsteps as I advanced towards the gate and suddenly, someone grabs me by my shoulder.

I yelped and turned around to only find the devil prince staring down at me with those cold and sharp eyes that I could not look away. It frightened me and at the same time amused me.

"y-yes? " I managed to get that word out of my mouth. He handed me my favourite pink cat hair pin.

"you dropped it outside of the chemistry lab just now," the devil prince said with an expressionless face while handing me my small key chain.

"oh... I didn't notice. Thank you...uh...would you mind telling me your name? " I asked in a soft voice thinking that he might scold me for wanting to know his name

" Kurosaki but you can just call me kuro. " he said and walked away without a second glance.

Walking to the bus stop I found myself staring at his back. Then he suddenly stopped and I bumped into him.

" Ouch. Why did you suddenly stop? " I said as I rubbed my head.

" Why are you following me? Are you stalking me? " he looked down at me and I tilted my head up to see because the was alot taller than me.

"I was only walking to the bus stop. Why would I stalk you, I'm not a hypocrite, " I said as I walked in front of him.

"Who ever said you were a hypocrite. I was only wondering and I'm also taking the bus at that bus stop, " he said with a expressionless face. I raised a brow at him and seated beside him and quietly wait for the bus.

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello guys~ this the first edited version of this story. I'll be editing heavily to this story to make it more exciting. Thanks for reading I appreciate it. Please vote I'd really appreciate it <3