Chapter 10: Proposal And The First Kiss!!!

Next day

Finally, all the paperwork regarding the deal had been done and today was the day when Swara was going to take Sanskar on a day-out-cum-date. Sanskar and Swara, both were excited to the power of infinity. Well for Sanskar, he was all giddy thinking where Swara was going to take him and for Swara, she was all nervous thinking if she will be able to carry out the things as planned. But at the end, they were looking forward to the day they were going to spend together.

After a couple of hours

It was time for them to leave the hotel for their day-out-cum-date. Sanskar was all dressed in his glory and was waiting in the lobby for Swara and when she moved out from the lift, he was spellbound. She was decked up in a wine red frock, a one with cold shoulders. It hugged her body till her waist and from the waist, it flew till a few inches below her knees. She completed her look with red danglers and black heels while her hairs were left loose with slight curls at the end. Sanskar was literally swooning. Well, it wasn't easy for Swara as well. Seeing Sanskar in a black t-shirt, grey trousers and a grey tuxedo, with his hairs gelled up was worth watching. But she had composed herself. She was blushing under his gaze but she moved towards him, tiptoed till his ears and whispered...

Swara: I guess that I'll have to go alone on the date, because the way you are looking at me right now, it seems that you'll faint any moment...

And she giggled loudly and moved out of the lobby. When she reached the entrance, she suddenly turned back, went towards Sanskar, tiptoed again and whispered again after pecking his right cheek

Swara: (with fake innocence) I really don't wanna go alone, Sansku... So as soon as you stop blushing, come outside. I'm waiting in the car.

And she ran outside. All this while, Sanskar was dumbstruck and was blushing like anything (so cute, isn't it?? We don't get to see the Sanskar Maheshwari blushing so often)... And as soon as the realisation hit him and understood what she said, he started running and the people around could see him chasing Swara and shouting...

Sanskar: (shouting) Shona, save yourself... I am gonna kill you for that. Was it that necessary to embarrass me in front of everyone?? Huh...

Swara: Okay, okay... Stop bickering and sit down. I'm gonna be your ride today, so feel special. You don't get to see Swara Bose driving for you every day...

Sanskar: (making faces) Yeah, it's an offer available only for today... Isn't it??

Swara: (smiling cheekily) Yep...
(suddenly serious) Waise Sansku...

Sensing the seriousness in her voice, he looked towards her and said...

Sanskar: Hmm... Bolo... (say)

Swara: You know what?? You were looking really cute while blushing...

And she started laughing hysterically and all he could do was to give her an "I will kill you" look.

An hour later
11:00 am

Their first destination was the Statue of Liberty... Well, the plan was like she will give a tour of New York City to Sanskar as he had always been fascinated by this city, the city that was the hub of anything and everything.