Head Over Heels: The Back Dancer

Boy 1 is an idol from a famous group, been in the industry for quite a few years. Soon to even get a solo. His confidence and ego were high up because he thought there was nothing to surprise him. Oh how wrong he was.

Let it be mentioned that he wasn't the best dancer out there, but he managed not to be a black hole.

His company assigned his group back up dancers for their upcoming comeback. They've had female back up dancers before. Except this time, to avoid any controversies, they got them male back up dancers.

Boy 1 is, in fact, gay as fuck.

He finds himself head over heels for one of their dancers. How very unexpected. His lil crush results in a lot of stumbling on stage, lil mistakes, being distracted. The male dancer ends up noticing and just like, giggles to himself, yet he's still more professional.

Boy 1's members kinda also notice it but they find it cute. They decide they want to fuck w/ him, so they ask the company for his solo to be a sexy concept that requires only this specific male dancer to be included.

How is the MV filming gonna go? How about the performances? What's gonna happen at the backstage? Questions those of you with more imagination won't struggle to answer.