Fansites And Idols

Fansite's Life

Becoming a fansite of a boy group member was hard... Especially while studying at University (a straight A student) but surprisingly merch did pay his bills better than a part time job and he really enjoyed it. He was good looking so if it wasn't his gigantic camera (in front of his face at all times) people would confuse him for an idol. He had his fanaccount where he posted his pics with his logo and stuff. The group honestly meant a lot for him, their lyrics had helped him through a lot and that specific member, damn. In every possible category he was the top. A great vocalist? Check. A great rapper? Check (though he rarely rapped). A great lyricist? Check. A great visual? Check and oh man, his body. He had the kindest personality ever too. Like a lot of fansites, our fansite attended fansigns. The idol didn't have many fansites and that kind of made him feel unique, especially being the only boy. The girl fansites were all pretty, he wouldn't be surprised, seeing the member smiling at them. He took the longest time in front of that specific member. He talked to him as much as he could before he had to move on. They even held hands once. Shared smiles. He didn't expect to get that attached to a person he hasn't even talked to one on one and who he has seen face to face only a few times. He doubted the idol even remembered him. Who was he after all? Just a fan in a sea of fans. He was nothing more than them.

Idol's Life

His group was doing well, he was doing well, the success was like an island for someone who had been drowning by predebut and post debut struggles. He didn't have that many fansites (many fans, luckily) but such things didn't matter to him. He had a few girls and only one boy. Ah, that one boy. He remembered his name. Even his catch phrase for his fansite. He almost felt guilty since he didn't remember as much from his female fansites. But the male one was sweet, he seemed like he never wanted to move on to the next member at fansigns. Quite frankly, if he didn't see that fansite at an event, he felt almost like something was missing. He was that used to seeing him, even from behind his camera, gosh, he could even swear he recognizes the camera. Even his members were kind of used to the boy. He had been there since the beginning. The member almost wished they knew each other and talked. Everyone expects that idols' friends are also idols or at least some other kind of celebrities, when, in fact, most are just normal people. And it's not even the cliché "Idols want to feel normal", more like, they actually are. Fans just create these impressions for them as if they're some gods or something. They just worked hard to get where they are, even debuting in a big company to begin with. Usually when idols are friends with or date other idols or celebrities, chances are it might as well be fake for both of their companies to promote each other, kind of like a shoutout. It's rarely real.

So what could happen? What could bring these two boys together? Only coincidences and fate perhaps.