Chapter fourteen

"Guys come on enough with the sappy goodbyes, I mean Janelle you will see Caden in like a month and Jason I don't get why you are crying when Sasha is coming with us you are one check of a fool I must say," they looked at me like I was the wicked witch of tithe west. "Ugh I'm going to get my backpack when I come down you should have hoisted yourselves into that cab and we should be off," I trudged up the stairs and into my ex-bedrooom and grabbed my backpack which had all my necessities and then. I grabbed Sammy, and we made our way downstairs, "guys I'm going to leave Sammy at Tessa's house I'll be back." I ran there and rang the doorbell, "hello Mrs McCarthy, I brought Sammy and his stuff. Thanks again for watching him I'll really miss him," she smiled at me, "anytime Jasmine and if you ever feel like coming back just call I'll put you on the first flight coming back here," she said a few tears slipping from her eyes and we hugged and she kissed my cheek before closing the door and I walked away.

------------------------

   "Attention,  all passengers for the Hawaii plane should be boarding now." I grabbed my backpack and dragged myself to the plane, "I sat myself on a window seat as always and grabbed my pack of Oreos from my bag before digging in." A tear slipped from my eyes as the plane took off, here I was leaving the place I call home for the sake of my grandma leaving my friends and my school and my life just so I could live near family, "would you like anything to drink the hostess said and I shook my head showing her my water." She smiled and left, "Jas don't be so gloomy think of it as an opportunity to go to Hawaii." I stared at Janelle, "I've been to Hawaii so many times I've lost count so don't tell me its an opportunity when clearly they are just ruining my life."
  She sighed and turned away and I plugged in my ear phones. "Wanna play," Janelle asked me showing me a deck of cards, "not in the mood." She looked away but then turned back, "I'm trying Jasmine I really am but how can I help you if you act like a spoilt brat all the time when things don't go your way?" I stared at her, "you know what Jas suit your freaking self because I didn't make this happen I didn't make mum and dad leave, I didn't make Jason get hurt, I didn't make us fly all the way to Hawaii and I sure as heck didn't make your whole life turn upside down so don't blame me because I'm tired of playing mummy you know I'm tired of treating you like a child when you are a teenager who is fully capable of doing things alone so if you are not happy jump out of this freaking plane and die!" I stared at her and tears started pouring down my face and I rushed to the bathroom and cried my heart out. After about fifteen minutes I finally summed up the courage to go back and sit but I walked up to Jason and Sasha.
  "Sasha can we switch seats," I asked, "p-please," I said my voice breaking at the end and she nodded grabbing her things and walking across the isle to my old seat and she handed me my bag before taking her seat. I sat next to Jason and he pulled me close and rested me on his lap where I cried until I fell asleep.

Wow that was deep. I hope you loved it, vote comment.

-Amy.