Chapter nineteen

After hours of chilling at the Kensington Hangout we left to go have dinner and of course we were late, "you're late!" Janelle said staring at me from the door, "dinner ended an hour ago, Quinn, Jacey your mum said you have to head home immediately you reach here." I waved at them and Janelle closed the door behind them, "you are not to break the rules again understood," I didn't make any move, "I said understood?" I glared at her, "you don't make my rules, while I was out there making a life for myself you were here smiling and dancing around with Aunt Zoe so stay out of my life." She gave me an angry look, "get out," I didn't make a move, "I said GET OUT! If you won't follow the rules of this house, get out." I ran up to my room and grabbed a bag filled with clothes and my few necessities and ran downstairs and out the door. I grabbed my bike and rode as fast as I could away from home, I knew this place like the back of my hand and I knew where I would go.

-------------------------------
  After a really long time I arrived at the tree house, my dad made it for my siblings and I after I was born, before they left. I haven't been here since they left but I knew that once I came back I would have to come back. I climbed the big oak tree and entered the tree house, it was average sized but I loved it all the same. In it were pictures of my family and I, my mum, my dad, my brother and my sister. And there was a desk pushed up against the wall of the tree house, a bed at the back, a tv, a fridge and surprisingly a toilet (her parents are rich deal with it) enclosed of course. A mini stove and a small chest of drawers. I remember when I last came here how sad I was to see a note lying on the small table in the tree house.

Flashback

   "Mummy, daddy you up here," I called out, "ooh Jason look they left us a note maybe it's a treasure hunt thing." I picked up the note and read it was from my mother saying:
" I gave birth to you, but you came with no instructions. All I knew was that I loved you, long before I saw you. I know I've made some mistakes and for that, I'm sorry, but I was doing the best I could with what I knew. Everything I did for you I did from love, you are my child my life, my dreams for tomorrow. I will always love you and there is nothing that could destroy my love for you. I'm sorry I had to leave, but I had no choice I love you all the same. Goodbye Jasmine, goodbye Jason, goodbye Janelle remember I love you."

  End of flashback

I sobbed as I read over the note again and again, it still hurt me that my mother was gone that she left me alone. It really hurts........

What do you guys think thanks for reading, vote and comment. Love you guys more than ever. Bye

-Amy...