016.

—Dua, are you kidding me right now?—Camila asked as she got up of the taller girl's bed, starting to walk in circles around the well organized room—Like, are you serious?

Dua could feel the tears start to burn in within her eyes, but she blinked a couple of times before feeling brave enough to face the girl, who was waiting, standing in front of her with her arms crossed close to her chest.

—I would never lie to you, angel—She said, surprised by the sincerity that came out with the words. Her voice was steady, completely opposite to her shaking body.

—Okay, okay...—She walked to the girl who was still sitting in the bed and rested her hands in her shoulder. Dua focused her eyes in the floor next to the smaller girl's feet—Look at me, please—Dua wanted to look her in the eyes, but she couldn't dare herself to do it, afraid of the thought of Camila leaving the moment she would look at her soft, innocent eyes—Pretty please?—Her voice sounded desperate even though the childish tone cover it almost completely.

But Dua could see through Camila.

Hell, she could tell how she was feeling just by looking at her. She could see everything she was feeling even if the girl wouldn't talk and stay quiet.

That's why she knew Camila was afraid. She was scared, scared of her. That thought hurt her in the worst ways. That was the reason why she didn't want to look into her eyes, cause it would only mean a confirmation from the smaller girl. A confirmation that she was in fact scared of her.

But Camila could see through Dua too, so she knew how the other was feeling at that moment. She calculated her next movements, contemplating the possibilities of what she was about to do.

But she shook all those thoughts off and simply grabbed Dua's chin to force her to look at her.

Dua moved her eyes next to her head, and Camila moved her head again, this time with both hands, and forced her to look at her.

—Hey, honey, look at me—She rested her left hand in her cheek, moving the other one back to her shoulder, stocking it softly as she saw the other girl start to lead into the soft touch of her hand—I am not leaving. I must confess I'm a little shock about everything, but I'm not leaving. Not because of that.

—You're saying this because you're scared I might hurt you.

Camila nodded her head no—No, I'm not. I might be crazy, but I'm not saying it for that reason.

—So, you're not scared of me?—Dua asked, a hopeful look dancing in her eyes, which made Camila smile softly

Camila took advantage of the girl sitting down and rested her lips in the soft skin of the girl's forehead.

—I don't know, should I?—She playfully asked, a smile creeping its way into her face.

—No, no. God, no. I would never hurt you, Camila. I would rather die that cause you any pain. And I apologize if I even made you feel like you should be scared, 'cause I care so much about you, my angel, you don't have an idea of how much I do-

—Dua, baby, relax. I was joking. I know I can trust. It's just that... Well,  it's a lot to take in, y'know? I mean, not everyday you find out your girlfriend is the leader of a gang or a mafia or something like that.

—Gang—She said quietly, watching the girl with a smile.

—And I mean, I know it's weird, but- Um, Dua, why are you looking me like that?—She couldn't concentrate when the girl was looking at her with so much feeling and passion.

—You called me your girlfriend.

That made Camila go red in the face—Did- Oh, shit, did I?

Dua smirked at the girl—Yes, you did, my angel.

—Fuck, I didn't mean to, I just-

—Hey, it's okay. Come here—She guided the girl to sit in her lap—It's okay, angel, it's okay. Never apologize for something like this.

Camila felt thousand emotions going through her in just a few seconds. She locked eyes with the other girl and kissed her hungrily.

After a few minutes, Camila dragged her hands to the collar of her shirt, pulling her impossibly closer.

Dua, even though all she wanted was to keep going, stopped and looked at the girl, whose eyes were dark and full with lust.

—Angel, are you sure?

—Yes, I am. Now kiss me.

—Like, hundred percent sure or-

Camila shut her up with her lips, and Dua got up which made the girl wrap her legs around her waist, and rested the girl into the bed on her back.

—Give me a reason why I should trust you—Camila whispered in her ear, and then bit her earlobe.

A/N: My apologizes for not updating in so long- I've had some problems with my health and a lot of finals which made it impossible for me to keep the book updated. Good thing is now I have plenty time to write more about this story.
Hope you guys liked it as much as I liked writing it.