Chapter 19: Temptations

Section 1: Liam(9:45 A.M)
I woke up alone expecting to get a phone call from Ally. Instead I woke up to 3 text messages from her.
                              12:15 A.M
Liam get here now.
                              12:35 A.M
Liam! Jack is in the house!
                             12:56 A.M
I'm lost. I don't know where I am. Liam please when you get this come find me. I think Bri is dead.
                             9:45 A.M
What makes you think that?
Call me.

Ally picked up the phone almost immediately. Her voice sounded weak and scratchy. I could tell she had been crying. "Hello?" She said.

"Hi." I replied.

She asked, "So you're okay? Jack didn't come to your apartment?"

I replied, "No, why? And what did you mean by that last text? You and Drew were supposed to protect her!"

"Drew's in Jail." She shot back.

"What?!" I asked in shock.

She said, "Yeah. I ran out of the house, leaving Bri alone." Her voice cracked, "Because Jack tried to... touch me again. I was so frightened so I just ran out of the house."

I was filled with rage, "Ally are you fucking serious? She's dead now because you guys... we couldn't protect her."

"But she can't be dead! She's strong!" Ally whined.

I shouted, "Well, that doesn't mean you leave her alone in a house with a guy that wants her dead!"

Ally sobbed, "I'm sorry! I didn't want to get hurt again. I couldn't deal with that again!"

I looked around and threw my lamp across the room. When it shattered on the ground I ran over to the wall and punched a hole right through it. "Aaagh!" I shouted.

"Ally, get over here now. We're going to visit Drew and see what the fuck he did to get himself arrested." I said.
------------------------------------------------
                             ------------
"Okay, if he tries to hurt you we'll be right here." The guard said.

I replied, "Trust me, we won't need help."

The guard said under his breath, "Dick."

"Excuse me?!" I said.

I walked into the place where they were holding Drew. It was disgusting but Drew didn't seem to have a problem with it. I held my nose, "Agh, what's that smell?"

"Oh, some guy puked in here last week apparently." Drew replied.

I asked, "Why are you here Drew?"

Drew replied, "Because I was framed. Jack killed Bri and I was framed by him. That bastard gets to run free meanwhile he threw an innocent..."

"Not so innocent." The guard interrupted.

Drew screamed, "Do you want me to come out there and..."

"Drew! Chill!" I screamed. "Now what were you going to say?" I continued.

"I didn't want to say anything. I want to get this through these idiots' heads that I am innocent and they got the wrong guy!" He said.