Chapter 7

-

Chapter 7

I woke up to my alarm clock, I didn't want to go to school today but I had to. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror i was horrible, makeup stained on my face. I got in the shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put my makeup on. After I did my wake up routine, I went down stairs there was a note.

Dear, Rebecca I'm on a business trip I'll be home next week.

Love, Mom

Ok maybe I could survive.

I took a apple and open the door, and headed to school.

When I arrived I was scared, then Erika came. We went to our lockers just about when I was grabbing my books someone slammed my locker... Ross Lynch... He pushed me on the ground and tore my homework in half his gang was behind home. Then he grab my shirt.

Ross: I told you I would make your life miserable.

He pushed me down and grab my backpack. He pulled out pads yes pads I was in my period.....

Alexis and Ross were laughing no wait everyone was laughing, tears were pouring out

Ross: Aw the little baby about to cry.

*Everyone Laughing*

Alexis: How is she a baby she looks more like Sherk.

*Everyone Laughing*

I got up and ran outside

*Principle comes out*

Ross lynch and Alexis Come with me now.

Everyone went to class except for me I didn't go to 4 periods I skip lunch.

*Principles Office*

Ross And Alexis what you did to Rebecca was not right.

Alexis: She deserves it. She snapped.

*Ross Nods*

Principle: Well you go find her and apologize to her and one week of detention.

Ross: Ok I guess.

*They Both Leave Principles Office*

Alexis: well I'm off to class.

*Kisses Ross*

Ross: K.

I ran to my hideout and got my razors.... After that I put my bandages on my wrist.

*Bell Rings*

I stood up and went to homeroom were I sit next to Ross.......