제3장

Realism: Sophia Lee

Jae Won High
●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●

Right now, I'm sitting on a chair in front of my new homeroom teacher as he looked at my profile. The surprised expression on his face made me feel even more insecure. Because I already know why he's reacting like this.

"Sophia... this is really you?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Yes. Here's my wallet, my I.D., and if necessary I can call my parents." I said but I felt a little uneasy when I said that I could call them as I can't really call them anytime I want.

After hearing my answer, he decided to brush the topic away and started a new one.

"I received an email yesterday that this is your first time as a high school student? Even though it's already so late into the school year. And you're not a transferee?"

He tried to sound as cautious as possible.

I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Yes. I had personal issues that was needed to be taken care of, thus delaying my enrollment."

After talking for a bit, we were about to go to the classroom when another student walked in. "Hello sir, I'm the transfer student Daniel Park."

As the teacher talk to the other student, I tugged on my uniform.

'I can't believe I used to be four sizes bigger ...'

"Sophia. Follow me." The teacher said and I immediately stood up from the chair and followed the teacher, the transfer was walking beside me.

And because of his height, he perfectly blocked the sunlight -to which I am very thankful for.

We stopped in front of a door that had a sign that read, FASHION DESIGN.

The teacher walked in and I stayed out of sight from the students inside by sticking behind the door, oddly the other student followed my actions and silently stood behind me.

I waited for the teacher's cue before coming inside. Once again, the other student following me from behind.

I stopped at the middle, at the very front of the class by the teacher's desk.

"Hi, I'm Sophia Lee."

I saw the transfer politely placing his hands behind him as he introduced himself.

"I'm Daniel Park."

I looked at him now that I got curious about his appearance, since the girls inside this classroom are gossiping... Even hearts are visible in their eyes.

My eyebrow twitched when I saw his handsome face. I tried preventing myself from frowning.

'Sophia don't be ridiculous... it's not like all beautiful people are mean.'

I sighed as I tried to reason with myself. It seems like I need to work on this silly stereotype of mine.

※☆₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎☆※

As Sophia thought of ways on how to get rid of her stereotypes, Daniel looked at Sophia as if she was a deity.

In his eyes, Sophia is the type of beauty that you'd describe as eternal and unbothered.

Daniel described her just like that. He thought that it was a blessing to stand so close to her without being sneered at.

Sophia snapped out of her thoughts just as the teacher told them to go to their seats.