| 1 |

Why can't I get you out my mind?

Was it a bad idea that I chose her?

Why..

Why...

Why?

"Taehyung it's time to go!" The manager yelled as the boy was facing everybody who he had encountered in Korea for his visit. Jin stood there wrapped around Namjoon's protective arms as he silently cried while whiping his tears with a handkerchief his boyfriend gave him. Yoongi and Jimin couldn't make it since something really important came up at the hospital and that they needed them there as soon as possible. Hoseok was there wearing a sad smile knowing that he wouldn't be able to see him for a long while. Then there was Jeon Jungkook, who surprisingly came to bid Taehyung farewell.

"Tae baby! I'm gonna m-miss you so much!!" Jin sadly exclaimed while burying his face deep into Namjoon's chest who gladly wrapped his arms around his crying boyfriend.

"Please visit soon Taehyung" Hoseok mumbled lowering his head since he felt tears ready to spill any moment now. He shook his head before facin Taehyung and smiling brightly with tears cascading down his cheeks.

Before Jungkook could speak the manager spoke," Taehyung we'll meet you inside, we need to take care of all our luggages." Grace wanted to stay of course this man was he beloved boyfriend, but the old man only gripped her ear and dragged her inside the airport.

"I know you guys are together, but you're still working!" You could hear them bickering back and forth seeing who would surrender first, but eventually Grace did since her position was a lot lower than the old man's.

Namjoon decided to bring both Jin and Hoseok inside the black van to calm them down. When the door closed loudly the whole atmosphere was tense and silent.

Not until Taehyung brought up his hand into a fist and pretended to cough catching the younger's attention.

"U-Um, it was great seeing you Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled shyly trying not to look directly into the brunette's captivating eyes which he always fell for no matter what.

"Yeah, same here..." Jungkook replied back before walking up to him and bringing his face towards his. Their lips barely touching resulting in Taehyung's face becoming extremely red from embarrassment.

"I'll still wait for you..Taehyung" Jungkook huskily whispered into Taehyung's ear running his hand down on his waist until he reached his plump ass and gave it a rough squeeze startling the other by surprise and moaned out. Jungkook slapped his ass before pecking his lips.

"J-Jungkook! I have a g-girl-"

"Do I really look like I care? I'm gonna show her how much of a bottom you are" Jungkook smirked before stuffing his hands inside his hoodie's pocket. Taehyung looked at him wide eyes with a blush on his face.

"I'll see you in a month baby boy~" Jungkook kissed him goodbye as he waved then opening the car to enter. Taehyung was so shocked he didn't even know what to do, say, or think anymore.

In a month?

Taehyung thought while waving to crying Hoseok and Jin then walking inside to meet up with everybody else.

Yo what's up ma duuuudes! I'm back and so is Jungkook!! Ayyyeee!! He bout to take what's his lmaooo

⬆️me after I saw Jungkook's abs fuck me uppp

⬆️me when i saw how the bbmas cameramen shot fake love, am i like the only person who's so aggravated by that? Like are y'all even cameramen? We don't wanna see fans we wanna bts wtf