| 4 |

"How are we supposed to find out who did it Jungkook??" Taehyung gripped his hair as he sat on his bed while Jungkook was looking outside the window trying to think of a plan.

After the incident both boys got dressed and made their way to Taehyung's private apartment to think. They were both scared of what was happening, but deep inside Jungkook was more scared for Taehyung. He has worked his ass off just to get where he's at right now. Jungkook? He's just starting there's really nothing to ruin about him either than his restaurant, but he highly doubts that.

"I-I..this is all m-my fault.." Taehyung dropped his head as tears started to fall on the carpeted ground staining them darker than the original color of the carpet. The sobbing didn't stop so Jungkook clicked his tongue and walked towards Taehyung and knelt down.

"Hey.." He lifted his chin up so that their faces was leveled.

"Don't overthink okay? You're gonna cause stress to your body and mind and that's not good. Let me help since..well this is mostly really my fault" Jungkook couldn't make eye contact he regrets ever initiating sexual contact with Taehyung at the photo shoot. He really wished that he kept his hands to himself like a professional model would.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered cupping his face then leaning forward and attaching his lips onto the other's plump ones. Jungkook with half lidded eyes didn't kiss back not wanting to make whatever they had or were grow. He couldn't possibly take advantage of Taehyung while he's vulnerable like this when he's the reason why he's in this mess in the first place.

Jungkook leaned forward, pushing Taehyung off with his lips before standing up to go back to the window to stare at it as if it was better than Taehyung. Taehyung teared up looking down. He just wanted to be comforted. As crazy as it sounds kissing really did make Taehyung feel relax. Years back he would ask for a kiss from Hoseok whenever he was feeling stressed or nervous. Hoseok never kissed him, no, he only pecked his cheeks. The older wasn't heartless just to take the younger's first kiss just like that.

"Jungkook..please, k-kiss me..Kookie" Taehyung managed to whisper loud enough for the brunette to hear which made him visibly stiffen hearing those words come out from his innocent sinful mouth. How could he want the man who put him in a stressful situation to kiss him? He turned around staring down at Taehyung who had tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. He sighed before sitting on the bed, patting his lap for Taehyung to sit on. He perked up on that and immediately straddled him while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Kissing always calms me...I don't know why, but it does. Hobi hyung used to kiss me all the ti-" Suddenly Taehyung felt a strong squeeze on his hips making him whimper slightly.

"He kisses you?" Jungkook sounded mad? Pissed? Jealous? Who knows, but Taehyung knows what's up.

"Yeah~ his lips felt so good on mine" Taehyung cooed plus lied against Jungkook's ear earning a low growl from the other, his grip on the waist never subsiding only tightening even more.

"I love it when he bites my lip and sucks my tongue...mmhh" Taehyung moaned at the end sending Jungkook to insanity and smashed his lips onto his. Jungkook didn't waste time to shove his wet muscle inside Taehyung's mouth and started to swirl it around with his. Taehyung loved this side of Jungkook, oh yes. Even if this was his first time seeing it, it was hot. Soon Jungkook eagerly sucked on the older's tongue, the other's hips grinding down from the sensation he was feeling.

"Jungkook, more please" Taehyung pulled away from the kiss as he roughly grinded himself down on Jungkook's hardening cock. Taehyung wanted to distract himself from the stress he was feeling and Jungkook was there to fulfill, but his guess was wrong when he felt Jungkook grip his waist and pushed him off.

"Jungkook!-" Jungkook stood up and clicked his tongue in annoyance. He couldn't believe he was actually gonna fuck Taehyung again. This was so wrong to him, but he's been waiting for Taehyung for so long. Right now, Jungkook didn't really know what was wrong and right.

"Jungkook- I'm sorry"

"Save it, I'll come back tomorrow to discuss on how we're gonna find this person" Jungkook was already walking out the room to exit the apartment as soon as the other fully processed what he said.

"What did I do wrong..." He heard a soft voice whisper from inside the bedroom followed by small, but audible sobs. Jungkook sighed shaking his head before heading out and locking the door in process.

School's out soo more updates? Idk trying to get those special deals from BTS superstar 😂😂

⬆️suspicious Jinnnnnn