| 6 |

I see that you've read my email~
11:38 p.m.

I can make a deal with you two if you're up for it before I change my mind
11:45 p.m.

One of you better answer
11:50 p.m.

Ok fine, you guys won't take me seriously huh?
11:57 p.m.

YOU GUYS BETTER FUCKING ANSWER ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!
12:13 p.m.

You guys are fucking pissing me off, especially you Jungkook
12:21 p.m.

Always onto Taehyung's every business don't know how to fucking keep distance or give privacy
12:26 p.m.

You've always been one to be obsessed with someone, fucking creep
12:30 p.m.

You'll probably chain up Taehyung and fuck him senseless huh? You sick fuck
12:46 p.m.

Taehyung should me MINE! He shouldn't be in your arms!! HE SHOULD BE WITH ME! I'll fucking have him, you watch Jeon Jungkook. Kim Taehyung will be MINE
12: 58 p.m.

"Damn this guy must really like you" Jungkook muttered under his breath re reading the previous emails in attempt to try and find clues to who it might be.

"And really hate you" Taehyung retorted back, but Jungkook dismissed it.

"We literally had an afternoon nap and he spammed us" Kook laughed out quietly then proceeding to look through the emails since he didn't earn any type of response from the older who sat there quietly.

"You're obsessed with me..?" Taehyung cautiously asked the younger who stopped for a moment to look at him with a straight face. Taehyung's heart was pounding and he secretly hoped he couldn't hear it.

"I wouldn't say...that. I mean yeah I l-..love you and all and I've been waiting for you for a long time, but to me it doesn't necessarily mean I'm obsessed with you..." The younger answered feeling a bit relieved, but scared at the other's reaction at the same time.

"Jungkook...this-this person. You don't think this person is close to us?" He sat up straight and leaning onto Jungkook's shoulder. He huffed and leaned his head on Tae's head.

"Most likely" He wrapped his left arm around the elder's waist and held him closer.

"He seems to know..stuff about me" He continued before letting Taehyung go which made him frowned since he really enjoyed it, but he knows all too well that if he's still in a relationship with Grace Jungkook wasn't gonna do shit with him. It would always stop here. Only a few hugs and pecks on the lips here and there, but either than that, that was it.

"Hey, don't you have a photo shoot coming up tonight?" Jungkook questioned before standing up to dust off his sweater. Taehyung nodded and began to type an email for the guy. Jungkook being curious person he was sat back down and wrapped his left arm back around the smaller's waist feeling him tense then relax into his touch.

"Does this look good?" Jungkook looked closer to the finished email for the blackmailer and shook his head.

"What? J-Jungkook!"

"Don't write anything at all to piss him off" Kook grinned a bit before canceling the email which earned him a punch on the shoulder from the older.