[M] | 7 |

Jungkook let out a deep groan as he felt the heat of Taehyung's wet cavern engulf his needy cock. He was sitting up straight on the couch naked while Taehyung was on his knees blowing the other naked also. Jungkook brought his right hand that was holding the camera near Tae who was too busy sucking his dick to notice. Kook glanced at the little screen and almost let out a moan since it was so clear, good quality? maybe that's the word to describe it. The camera focused on Taehyung. Soon enough Tae felt the camera and looked directly at it while hollowing out his cheeks.

Jungkook threw his head and groaned carding his fingers through Tae's brown locks pulling it up and down repeatedly as Taehyung got the message and hung his jaw slack letting the taller mouth fuck him. Jungkook would grunt everytime the tip of his cock would hit the back of Tae's throat. He didn't gag at all which made him think if he has ever given that many blowjobs before or he's just blessed with no gag reflex.

"Like that baby~" Jungkook praised, but Tae shook his head in disapproval, the tip of his dick poking the insides of his cheeks making him look even more erotic. Taehyung pulled off and shoved the camera away for a moment.

"Don't talk..!" He whispered yelled then going back to sucking his cock. Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance totally forgetting about that and brought the camera back. If someone saw this they would actually think this is some kind porn video.

"Ah daddy, I want your cum" Taehyung moaned out while sliding his right hand up and down his shaft rapidly. Jungkook bit his lower lip and threw his head back in pure ecstasy.

<< Time Skip >>

"S-Slow dOwn..!" Taehyung yelled out as Jungkook filmed his cock penetrate Taehyung's tight hole. It sucked him in so nicely and Jungkook was getting lost in the tight heat.

"A-Ah~..o-oh God yes please oh-FUCK!" Taehyung dropped his head down as he felt the tip of the raven's cock hit his prostate dead on and he felt himself slowly feeling his orgasm coming.

"G-Gonna fuck-ing c..-cum" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook held his hips firmly with his left hand and the other filming his asshole. Taehyung was on all fours since this was one of his favorite positions. Not knowing what your partner was going to do thrilled the older. He especially loved it when Jungkook would just drill his cock deeper and deeper into his hole. The obscene squelching noise was Taehyung's favorite among all. He could cum just by listening to the lewd noises.

"Deny my orgasm, deny m-my orgasm p-PLEASE!!" He begged as he looked back at the camera while hus hand made its way to the base of his cock and held it tightly. Jungkook's hand following Tae's every movement. You could see Taehyung's ass getting fucked raw while he stared at the camera. Tae lick his lips before crawled away from Jungkook's veiny cock.

Jungkook sighed and sat against the headboard of the bed. He watched Taehyung crawl towards him as he continued filming him. Kook stretched his legs as Taehyung straddled him grabbing the base of the younger's cock and lowered himself until he was fully seated on the thick long cock.

"S-So fucking g-ood~ filling me up so damn full" Taehyung threw his head back while balancing himself by holding Jungkook's thighs behind him. He didn't waste time and started bouncing on the cock like never before. The delicious sting of being stretched again was addicting to Taehyung and he honestly couldn't get enough of it.

"Oh shit" Taehyung gritted his teeth together finally locating his prostate as he felt Jungkook bend his knee and using his left hand to grip his waist tightly as he thrusted up to meet Taehyung's bouncing. Jungkook literally wanted to moan and groan into Taehyung's ear knowing that would push the older to the edge, but he stopped himself from doing so. He wanted to talk dirty to Taehyung. He wanted to tell him how much of a slut he was for his cock. He wanted to tell him how tighty and wet he was just for him. He honestly just wanted to wreck and fuck Taehyung's hole open without holding the stupid camera.

"G-Gonna fuckin cum again sh-shit.." Taehyung announced. He really could handle it this time and squirted out white ropes of cum on his and Jungkook's stomach. He gripped Kook's shoulders tightly while arching his back in pure ecstasy. The view was too lewd to handle and Jungkook had enough and carelessly threw the camera behind Taehyung. He clenched his teeth as his hands quickly gripped Tae's ass cheeks and started rapidly pounding into his ass. Taehyung screamed loudly as Jungkook fucked him into over sensitivity. The skin slapping and the obscene squelching noises echoed around the room and Jungkook leaned forward and bit the older's shoulder cumming deep in him. Taehyung's mouth hung agape trying to catch his breath. He could clearly feel Jungkook's cock pulsing inside him and he was actually having a second thought for round 2, but decided against it. Jungkook's death grip loosened and let go of his ass. Taehyung relaxed and fell limp onto Jungkook's sweaty chest as they both panted trying to steady their ragged breath.

"You fucking threw the camera" Taehyung scolded the raven and flicked his ear with his hand earning him a slap on the ass that had him whimpering. Jungkook looked over to locate the camera finding the lens facing them still recording.

"Fuck, it still recorded us" Jungkook huffed out while feeling Taehyung fall asleep on him.

Sorry for the SUPER late update.!! ㅠㅠ 미안해  (idk if that's right I'm working on it sowie) and also sorry for the bad smut i criiii🙃

!! ㅠㅠ 미안해  (idk if that's right I'm working on it sowie) and also sorry for the bad smut i criiii🙃

⬆️ok me, but jikook and vkook, I'm trash ikkkk

⬆️iconic

⬆️sorry, hunny what

⬆️sorry, hunny what