| 8 |

"Damn my back"

"Sorry 'bout that" Jungkook said scratching the back of his head while getting up and putting his black ripped jeans on, but not bothering to put a shirt on just yet. Jungkook had brought the older a blanket from inside his room so Taehyung was just chilling on the sofa staring at Jungkook who was connecting the camera to the laptop to transfer the pornography.

"Do you think he'll mind my mistakes of not shutting the hell up?" Jungkook snickered while waiting for the loading to finish up. Taehyung shrugged and looked away towards the window seeing a black silhouette across from his apartment. He immediately sat up catching Jungkook's attention.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking towards where Taehyung was staring wide eyes at, seeing nothing, but a few car pass by like any normal day.

"The hell you looking at over there?" The raven askes once again. The older could only try to calm his breathing looking anywhere, but the window. He immediately stood up with the blanket of course and closed the curtains.

"What's going on-"

"There—there was a man Jungkook! I s-swear..!" Taehyung exclaimed running his hands through his hair dropping the blanket in the process and of course catching Jungkook's pervy eyes. He shook his head and tried to focus on the problem. He slowly stood up and made his way towards the older gripping his shoulders in a firm hold.

"I'm not gonna say that you're being delusional cause whatever you saw was probably the guy who's emailing us okay?" Taehyung nodded.

"I just need you to calm down and shower cause in about—" Jungkook took a quick glance at the clock against the wall.

"Two hours you have another photoshoot so while that's happening I'm gonna lurk around the studio to see if someone's being suspicious alright?" Taehyung looked down sniffing away his tears. Jungkook gently shook him.

"Does it sound like a plan Kim Taehyung?" He asked again earning a slow nod from the other. Taehyung removed his hands away from him and proceeded to go to his bedroom to get ready. Jungkook watched Taehyung limp away while hearing a ding that the video has been transfered.

He quickly sat back down and emailed the video the the person.

Here's your damn video you creep. 'Sorry' that I couldn't shut up his ass was just too good my bad🤭
<< video attached
4:39 p.m.

Jungkook grinned to himself waiting for the male to reply with a furious yet satisfied message back.

You're the one who's a creep K..ever since you were little; you were such a creepy child, but who cares about yours moans and shit in this, this is a good fapping material
4:41 p.m.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows at that. K? Nobody calls him that. Nobody, but one person.

"TAEHYUNG!"

I know this is REALLY short and I'm sorry! I would also like to apologize for taking sooo long to update lol

⬆️so like I'm putting reaction memes instead of regular memes thank me later for when y'all use these in your convos cause my friend and I literally use these all the time <3

⬆️starting off with the basic ones looool