SeulRene

Dunno(?)
~~
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia
~~
Seulgi POV

Flashback

I held that girl's hand as we walked around the park happily. We saw many things in there.

Butterflies, flowers, anything...

"It's been a while since we hang out together" the girl said.

"Yeah, it's a good thing that you came back" I smiled.

We continued to walk until we both tired. We sat on a bench. I felt her head resting on my shoulders. Her hand still intertwining with mine.

Until I saw her in front of me. Just a few meters from me. Her face was unreadable. I immediately stood up.

"I-Irene.." I spoke up.

She shook her head in disbelief and ran away. I was about to chase her. But somehow, my legs won't move.

"Is everything okay? Who is she? Sis..?" Yerim said.

"No... everything is not okay..." I mumbled.

~~

I opened my phone as I reached my house with Yerim. I was about to text Suho, Irene's ex. But, my heart dropped as I saw Suho's profile picture. He's hugging Irene and his status... hyun 💕.

"Fuck, no..." my fingers immediately typed something on my phone.

Suho my bro

Dude, wtf with your profile picture?
Seen at 21.01

What? Is there something wrong?

Change it, jerk
Seen at 21.04

Ha! Why don't you just use
YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND's
picture instead, Seul?

The fuck man..
Seen at 21.05

It's over KANG, I trusted you
to take care of Irene. Yet, you
hurted her. Now, she's back
with me, thanks to you. Now,
fuck.off.

--

I threw my phone away until it smashed the wall.

"Just once! Would she ever listen to me?! Damn it, Irene!" I punched the wall harshly, feeling my breath started to grew heavy.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia.." I mumbled

BAM

My door swung opened. Revealed Daniel and Yerim who's bursted into my room.

"Sis?! What's wrong?!" They approached me.

I was about to answer. But the lack of air stopped me. I pushed them away so I can get fresh air. But, suddenly, everything went black and I felt a hard impact against the back of my neck.

End

Third person's POV

The sound of the sirens can be heard from outside the hospital. Two figures are sitting on the chairs in front of the ER.

"Did you call Seulgi unnie's girlfriend already?" Yerim asked.

"Yeah, I did..." Daniel said.

"Did... did you explain everything? About.. you know... us?" Yerim asked again.

Daniel answered her with a small nod. His hand fidgeting nervously, his forehead is sweaty, his eyes are red because he already hold his tears for a good three hours.

"T-they said that the surgery didn't take a long time... don't worry, oppa.." Yerim said, comforting the older guy in front of her.

"Family of Ms. Kang Seulgi?"

Both figures looked up, they immediately stand up as they saw the doctor.

"It's us.." Daniel said.

"We already move Ms. Kang to her room. She may be forget about some several things. But I suggest for you to not to force her to remember.. if you excuse me, I have more patients to go" the doctor bowed and walked away.

"Let's go, oppa" Yerim held her brother's hand and walk to Seulgi's room.

The figures saw Seulgi who's sitting on the bed, reading a book. The monolid eyed girl looked up and smiles widely as she saw her family.

"Hey you two, did I miss something?" She joked.

The figures that mentioned sighed in relief and walk towards Seulgi.

"Nope, you didn't.. we waited for you, bear" Daniel said.

"Yep, he's right. Anyway, did you feel something? Like hurt or else?" Yerim asked.

Seulgi shook her head innocently.

"Nope, ma'am.. but.. I can't remember few things.. what is the date today?" Seulgi asked

Daniel checked his watch.

"27 May 2018... why?" Daniel said, asking.

Seulgi looked at him.

"I can't remember the past two years.." Seulgi said, starting to panic.

"Hey, hey... it's okay... nothing is important two years ago, okay?.. calm down" Daniel said, patting Seulgi's shoulder.

Seulgi smiles widely as she heard it.

"Really? Good then.. I thought that I will forgot something important in my life" Seulgi chuckled.

Suddenly, the door swing opened. Revealing a woman and a man.

"Seulgi?! Are you okay?!" Irene said, approaching Seulgi.

Seulgi glances at Daniel and at Yerim.

"I'm glad that you're okay... you made me worried.." Irene hugged her tightly. "I'm very sorry..."

"Um.. sorry... you're so kind and.. pretty. But.. who are you?" Seulgi asked.

"W-what?" Irene looked at Seulgi in disbelief.

Seulgi smiled awkwardly.

"Did... I ever met you? O-oh no.. you must be my friend! I'm sorry! I forgot about you! What's your name again?" Seulgi smiled.

Irene looked at Seulgi in disbelief and then at Daniel.

"I-I forgot that Irene and Seulgi met half an a year ago..." Daniel whispered.

Irene looked at Seulgi again, realizing bandages are wrapping around her head.

"Who are you? Miss?" Seulgi asked again.

"Irene... Irene Bae.."

**

Lol.

This is weird