Irene x Reader

I'm sorry

~~

Just sad, someone told me too much angst is not good for health 😂

~~

Your POV

People changes.

Sometimes not, sometimes a lot.

That's what I felt on my girlfriend, Bae Joohyun.

She used to be a caring girl, clingy, full of attention, and there's no minute she missed asking how I'm doing. There's no second that she never made me fall even harder for her.

But,

She changed.

The girl who usually came into my apartment everyday to cuddle with me now gone, now she would come over once a week. The girl who usually texts me every minute now gone, and if I didn't text her first.. she would never text me. The girl who usually give kisses on my lips in front of public now gone, she would push me away when I want a kiss.

The Irene that I know, has gone.

I sighed for the thousand times, glancing over my phone that I put next to me. No notifications.

I looked at my laptop again, the time shows that it's already 12 a.m. And no messages from her from morning.

"That's it.. I'm breaking up-"

Bam

I flinched in surprise as my bedroom door swung open. Revealing a raven haired girl.

"Huh?" I frowned.

"Hey baaaabyyy!~" she jumped onto the bed with me and hugged me.

I frowned as I smell masculine scent from her body. My heart ached, my breath become shaky.

"Where have you been?" I asked, not moving my eyes from the laptop.

Irene took my laptop away and sat on my lap, smiling mischievously.

"Is that how you greet your girlfriend after a long time no see?" She moved her hair into one side.

My heart aching even more when I saw a glimpse of some dark red bruises on her neck.

My mind went blank, and without thinking. I pushed her away from me.

"Get.the.fuck.out" I growled.

She frowned.

"What the heck Y/N? What's wrong with you?!" Irene yelled.

"No! What's wrong with you?! Why the fuck are you smelled like guy?! And why the heck that there's hickeys on your damn neck?!" I gritted my teeth.

Irene's face became pale and touches her neck right where the hickeys are.

"So, you've been playing behind my back, Bae Joohyun?" I stood up.

"B-baby.. I-I can explain"

"Enough. I'm tired, get out of here" I pointed towards the door.

Irene hugged me tightly, I tried to push her away as hard as I can. She started to sob.

"I-I'm sorry.. please.. don't let me go.. I know I'm wrong.. I know that I let someone to touch my skin.. but I still can't let you go" she clenched onto my shirt tightly.

"I'm tired.. I'm ready to let you go" I whispered.

"I-I didn't mean it.." she tightened the hug.

"Where have you been Bae Joohyun? Where are you when I need you?" Tears started to form in my eyes.

She shook her head rapidly and her shaky breath hit my skin.

"Please.. give me one more chance" I felt a pair of soft lips against my neck.

"Everything will not be the same" I sighed.

"As long as I'm with you.. it's okay.. I will fix this" Irene cupped my cheeks.

I looked into her eyes, feeling dead inside.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I know"

~~~~~~

This is bad. I know, I'll try my best again to write. I'm still. Stuck and no inspiration. So. I will start from this, and I promise I'll write something good next.

Enjoy, my babies - J