JENRENE one shot

Warning

This will be so damn damn lewd.
Futa warning 🔞🔞🔞

Jennie as the Seme of course

~~

I own you

~~

It was another exciting night in Seoul, many idols were attending The Gaon Chart Awards. So did Blackpink and Red Velvet.

They all looked amazingly beautiful in their dress. So pretty that they took every attention in the venue.

They all sat on their table as the show started. Just like usual, talking and joking around are their job.

Jennie and Lisa was talking with each other, Jisoo was balancing some bottles on her head, and Rosé was mouth talking to Son Chaeyoung.

While Jennie and Lisa were talking about their embarrassing experience, Jennie's cat eyes caught how close Irene with Seulgi was. Too close that it made Jennie forgetting about the show, growling at the sight of Irene talking happily with her ex-crush.

Fixing each other's hair,

Cheeks pinching,

Everything that lovers do.

From afar, Irene felt someone was staring at her. Then she saw Jennie, glaring at her best friend, Seulgi.

"Oh god" she whispered under her breath.

Hours have passed, and the show was eventually end. Irene felt cold air brushing against her body.

And she knew, that her tiger was already behind her. Irene hesitantly turned her body around.

"Jennie..?" Irene looked at her little tiger.

"I saw how close you were with Seulgi sunbae.." Jennie smiled gently at Irene, greeting the other members.

But Irene knew, if that smile was just a damn warning for her.

"Jennie.. I-"

"My place, after this event done.." Jennie cut her off.

Irene gulped her saliva harshly.

"Y-yes, Jennie.."

.
.
.
.

Irene felt herself getting nervous time by time when she took steps inside Blackpink's dorm.

Irene looked around the house to find the other Blackpink members, but she found no one.

"Looking for someone baby?" Irene froze at her place as she felt a pair of warm hands touching her shoulders.

Irene shook her head rapidly.

"N-no, Jennie.." Irene gulped.

Then, the older girl was starting to breathe heavily as Jennie placed her lips on Irene's neck.

Jennie smoothly wrapped her arms around Irene's slender waist, pulling the older girl closer.

"Oh god.. Jennie.." Irene moaned, as she felt her neck was being sucked by her tiger, Jennie.

"You know that I don't like it when you're too close to someone" Jennie whispered huskily.

Her arms travelled into Irene's blouse, squeezing her mounds firmly.