Chapter 1 You're Safe Now

It was a dark and scary night. A girl around 14 is running, but she doesn't know what she's running away from. She's wearing a simple red dress, which had torn on some part. The cold air of the night hit her face as she continue her way through the alley. Being chased in a narrow and dark alley is not what she have in mind right now.

She can't even remember how she got there. She can't remember anything except her name. Geovanna. No surname. She tried hard into remembering something. Anything. About her parents, her background or her friends, if there are any. Nothing. What she only remember is she's running away. When she woke up in the abandoned building she got up and ran away. But away from who? She doesn't know. But she knows she have to run.

Now being chased by a green box-shaped alien maybe and a purple robot, who she assumed is her kidnappers, is not something to be taken lightly with. Sure the alien is cute and all but she feels like it's not here for a friendly hug. The killer look in its eyes and a sinister smirk on its face is what's pushing her to run and escaped. She have to. She still have to regain her memories.

She doesn't know where she is now. Like this alley is a maze and she can't find her way out. She cried for help. But it only echoed through the night. No one seemed to hear her. She made a wrong turn and came face to face with a wall. And her chasers are a couple of steps behind her. She turned to them, thinking if she will die tonight then at least she would die fighting.

"I got you now, princess. Do you really think you could run away from me?", the green alien said, his tone mocking and dangerous.

"But mister boss, she did run away from us. We caught her cause we chased her", the robot answered his boss' question in as a matter of fact tone.

"Of course I know that, Probe. Now shut up and just get on with the job.", the alien said.

At this said, the girl lost hope. She doesn't know if she can survive the impact. She doesn't know if she have powers. Yes, she believe in them. Hey, if aliens and talking robots are real, then having powers is probably real too. Yet her body is already suffering from fatigue and dehydration. And she's struggling to stay awake right now. The robot pointed it's weapon at her and just as it's about to fire, she got scooped up in the air in someone's arms.

He is now carrying her bridal style up in the air surrounded by a small cyclone just as the missile is supposed to hit her. It left a trail of dust and a huge crack on the wall. She looked down and saw that her chasers is running away.

Good, she thought. It must be something about what the boy had said. Something about running away now or they're gonna regret it later. But she's not focused on what the boy is saying. She's focused on the boy in front of her, still glaring at the direction her chasers went.

Then suddenly he turned to look at her. Brown coloured eyes meet green emerald ones. Her fatigue is gone, just like that. It's like his eyes are talking to her. Saying she's fine now and no one will hurt her anymore. His eyes is drawing her in. She's mesmerised by the boy in front of her. And she could tell that the boy felt the same as well. Then he smiled and it seemed like the night has gotten brighter. Then he told her something she never thought she would hear but believed.

"You're safe now."

========================
Hi guys... This is my first ever fanfic so please don't judge. I'm sorry for some grammatical errors. Please try to understand. PS please help with the cover. I'm not good at that stuff.. 😁✌🙏

❤Virgogirl10