Chapter 5 Maybe I Do Like Him

Vanna's POV

"She's your wife?", Yaya asked in a shocked tone.

"She's your wife?", Grandad and Ochobot asked behind us.

"I'm your wife?", I also asked Boboiboy, pointing to myself.

"Yes, you're my wife. Not yet anyway but soon", is Boboiboy's only reply, looking straight to my eyes, indicating his serious.

"We're going now", Boboiboy said and we just dashed out the house, leaving a stunned Yaya, a happy Ochobot and a problematic Grandad.

Boboiboy started the tour and we walked and talked while on the way, the conversation earlier forgotten. Some boys around our age tried to talked to me but everytime they did Boboiboy would glare at them, making them backed out. I don't know if I should be happy or not.

I got to know a lot of things about Boboiboy. People respect him but at the same time they're scared of him. I wonder why.

We decided to eat at a nearby restaurant for lunch. We laughed and talked while we eat. I'm enjoying myself on his company. I think...I think I like him...but it's too sudden.

"Hey, are you okay?", Boboiboy's voice and concerned orbs snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ye...yeah, I'm fine. Ju...just spaced out. What is it that we're talking about?", I asked, trying to hide my blush, I changed the subject.

"I said that we should head back. I still have to help Grandad with the store", Boboiboy said, walking already with me having no choice but to follow him.

"Oh yeah. Grandad and Boboiboy's Cocoa Store. Can't wait to see it for real", I said, already excited about all the cocoa.

"Of course. I know you'll love it", he said, turning around to flash me that smile of his.

I couldn't help but smile back.

(Timeskip)

We finally arrived. Wow it sure is packed. I could see Ochobot is so busy so I decided to approach him.

"Hey Ochobot you doing okay?", I asked him.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm used to it anyway. Boboiboy there you are. Help me take this order to table 5. Then clean up table 3 and tally up the bill on table 1", he said to Boboiboy who's suddenly beside me, trying to process the whole explanation.

"Ochobot I can help, you know", I intervened, offering my services. I don't want to see Boboiboy suffering. He helped me so I should return the favor as well.

"It's okay, Vanna. Boboiboy can handle it.", Ochobot said confidently. "Just watch".

"Okay if you say so", I said, still unsure but decided to trust them anyway.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light and now there are three Boboiboys. One is wearing yellow (I guess?), the other is wearing brown and the last is Wind. Wow so this is his real power huh. To be able to split into 3. That's so amazing.

"Wow", is all I can say.

"Okay guys. Do what I said and let's save the introduction for later. Right now is work. So move people. Move", Ochobot said strictly. Well he can be bossy sometimes.

"Okay Ochobot", is all the three's response.

They started working then and all I have to do is watch them since Ochobot won't let me help so I went to a nearby chair and sat down.

I noticed that they have different personalities. The yellow one is rather serious and intimidating. No wonder the people he was assigned to is kind of shaking. Couldn't blame them. He had this 'talk-nonsense-and-I-will-end-you' aura around him.

Wind Boboiboy is happy and cheerful. He always had that goofy smile on his face. He looks so cute. But I could tell he's a bit clumsy and a happy-go-lucky guy.

The brown one resembles the original Boboiboy a lot. Responsible and polite, guess he's the leader of them, based on his actions and how he talks to people.

Woah, they're similar but different at the same time. Time flies by and now it's late afternoon. There are no customers left now and they finally had a break. I could see Grandad wiping the counter.

"Ugh...I'm so tired", Wind said, plopping down on a chair.

"You can say that again", Brown Boboiboy said, sitting beside him.

"It was nothing", is Yellow Boboiboy's response, still standing and stretching his arms, indicating that it was 'nothing'.

"Okay then guys. Time to introduce you to our guest. This is Vanna. Vanna this is Lightning Boboiboy, Earth Boboiboy and I know you already met Wind Boboiboy", Ochobot introduced.

"Hey Vanna", Lightning, who is the yellow one said, kissing the back of my hand and sending me a wink. I blushed at his words.

"Hi Vanna", Earth, the brown one said, holding out his hand to shake which I did, noticing he gripped my hand a bit tight.

"Hello Vanna", Wind said, suddenly hugging me tightly, making me wince and he then quickly let go, muttering an apology.

"Okay then. Now that's out of the way, let's all go home. I'm tired", Grandad suddenly said beside me, making me jumped in surprise.

"Let's go",the 3 Boboiboys said, before combining into 1 again. Now it's the original Boboiboy I'm seeing.

"Vanna, Boboiboy coming?", Ochobot asked, already walking ahead with Grandad.

"Coming", Boboiboy answered back then he turned to look at me.

"Shall we?", he asked, holding out his hand.

"We shall", I replied back, taking his hand to hold, him intertwining our fingers and holding it tightly, making me look at him but he just smiled at me, making me blush and looked away.

We then started walking back to the house,my heart beating crazy, with one thought on my mind.

"Maybe I do like him."

==============================
Hey guys, another update. Yay! Anyway I think I'll be busy in next days but I'll try to update ASAP. Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

❤Virgogirl10