Chapter 8 With My Lovable, Crazy Boyfriend

Vanna's POV

Yes, we're playing truth or dare. I'm so excited to play. Surprisingly, I remember how to play truth or dare.

We decided to play at a nearby tree, sitting under it and forming a circle. Boboiboy immediately sat beside me, with Ochobot on the other side. Gopal sat beside Boboiboy, making Yaya annoyed that she can't sit next to him.

What's her problem anyway? Well I got a problem with her as well, so I guess it's a tie.

Ying brought out the empty bottle and placed it in the center. Even though we're all familiar with this game, Ying still explained the rules.

"Wait, I wanna add one more rule. Be careful what you ask or else this game is over. Understand?", Boboiboy firmly said, authority evident in his voice. Everyone silently agreed.

Ying spinned the bottle then it stopped, pointing at Gopal. He started sweating and I giggled at his reaction.

"Gopal truth or dare?", Ying innocently asked.

"Ah...uhm...truth", Gopal nervously said. I saw Ying smirked.

"So is it true...that you had....a crush on hwkdnfiejeka", I couldn't understand anything that Ying said afterwards cause Gopal covered her mouth.

"Pish...Ying you already know the answer to that question so stop asking already", Gopal let Ying go and pouted.

"Hehe sorry", Ying apologized. I was curious, who is it that Gopal like?

"Now I'm interested. Who's this girl that you like?", Boboiboy suddenly speak out.

"It's no one. Forget about it", Gopal shrugged but his eyes betrayed him. Seems like he have love problems.  He dropped the topic so I didn't push. Boboiboy looked like he wanted to, but I stopped him.

"Okay then. Now it's....", Ying trailed off as she spinned the bottle. Please not me, please not me. The bottle just kept on spinning until it stopped on...Boboiboy?

"Boboiboy's turn", Ying exclaimed happily. She's really enjoying this. Oh no, this is not gonna end well. Yaya looks happy. Maybe she's hoping they will dare Boboiboy to do something for her. Well I'm not happy. With Ying and Gopal around, who knows what they will make him do?

"Boboiboy truth or dare?", Ying asked, unable to contain his excitement. Boboiboy smirked and replied confidently, "Dare".

I immediately butted in. "Guys could Ochobot give Boboiboy his dare?" I pleaded with my puppy eyes. They looked at each other then agreed. Yes the puppy eyes worked!

"Ok Boboiboy I dare you...that each of your elements will spend one day each with Vanna", Ochobot looked victorious while I looked like I died. Seriously out of all dares?

"Game. So 1 week huh?", Boboiboy confirmed. Wait, 1 week? 7 days? 7 elements? I thought there are only 3. I decided to ask later.

"Okay then, now it's...", Ying spinned the bottle then it stopped on me. Oh no, I'm doomed. "....Vanna's turn".

"Now Vanna truth or dare?", Gopal asked, a smirk on his face. I just pouted at them.

"C'mon guys, you won't make me do anything bad, right?", I asked, hoping they would say yes.

"It depends, now what is it?", Ying answered, excited for my choice.

"Ahm...uh...uh...--"

"Oh for goodness sake, just say it already. It's not like it's the end of the world", Yaya snapped, rolling her eyes at me.

Why, that little.... I'll show her. "Dare", I replied with a smirk on my face, taunting Yaya.

She just glared at me. "Yey, okay then come closer. I need to whisper it to you", Ying said, beckoning me to get closer. I leaned towards her and she whispered something in my ear.